The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

WTTF/WTB: PC Engine games

Started by pixeljunkie, 08/01/2007, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixeljunkie

Here's my trade fodder

thread 1

thread 2

PCE games I am looking for [must be complete and in sweet shape, spines are cool but not absolutely necessary]:

CD:

R-Type complete
Spriggan Mark 2
Cho Aniki
Gotzendiener
Asuka 120%
Algunos
Double Dragon 2
Fausette Amour
Mystic Formula
Martial Champion
Metamor Jupiter
Zero Wing
Macross 2036
Dynastic Hero
Hellfire S
Super Raiden
Sylphia
Terraforming

Cards:

Ghost Manor [US]
Psycho Chaser
Violent Soldier [or Sinistron]
Splatterhouse [Jpn only, already have US]
Aero Blasters
Salamander
Final Soldier
Final Blaster
Order of the Griffon [US]

Might think of more. If you don't see anything you want for trade, I have some MVS carts with shocks I could add to the mix if that's mo' your fancy. Or just shoot me a PM with a price and we'll see what happens.

NecroPhile

Linkies no worky (delete the extra ."http.com//www).  Easy enough to figure out, but some people are too lazy and won't bother.  :wink:

P.S. - The jaguar setup makes me horny (fair price too), but sadly I have no extra cash lying around to start up a jag collection.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

retrodelee

No offense... but you could have at least taken your own picture of the Jaguar setup!  LOL

Why are you selling it so quickly?   :-k

gundarN

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2007, 12:08 PMsadly I have no extra cash lying around to start up a jag collection.
Surely it would take much, there's not that many good games (and I like the Jag).

pixeljunkie

Quote from: retrodelee on 08/01/2007, 01:40 PMNo offense... but you could have at least taken your own picture of the Jaguar setup!  LOL

Why are you selling it so quickly?   :-k
hahah LAZY.

And to answer your question....my arcade cabs are hungry beasts. Plus, I realized all I had a jag for back then was AVP. hehehe

Turbo D

jag is a fun machine, too bad I own all that you have to offer.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

retrodelee

I hear you pixeljunkie.  I ended up getting that through trades.  I kept trying to FORCE myself to really like it. I just could not do it.  I liked some of the games, but the whole thing did not appeal to me.  I think I had that jag setup out on the big tv 3 times the entire time I had it.  That's when I decided that it had to go.  I kept finding myself playing Atari Lynx and TG-16 more than that. 

Now that I got a PC Engine Duo-r coming I'm sure all I will play is PC Engine stuff for a long time!  :)  I'm pretty sure that I won't have to 'force myself to like' the pc engine games and cd based games.  :)

What Arcade cabs do you have?  I'm going to be building one soon.  I'm thinking of a cocktail version.  Not really sure yet.

pixeljunkie

Quote from: retrodelee on 08/02/2007, 06:39 AMI hear you pixeljunkie.  I ended up getting that through trades.  I kept trying to FORCE myself to really like it. I just could not do it.  I liked some of the games, but the whole thing did not appeal to me.  I think I had that jag setup out on the big tv 3 times the entire time I had it.  That's when I decided that it had to go.  I kept finding myself playing Atari Lynx and TG-16 more than that. 

Now that I got a PC Engine Duo-r coming I'm sure all I will play is PC Engine stuff for a long time!  :)  I'm pretty sure that I won't have to 'force myself to like' the pc engine games and cd based games.  :)

What Arcade cabs do you have?  I'm going to be building one soon.  I'm thinking of a cocktail version.  Not really sure yet. 
Yeah, and honestly...I really didn't plan on winning that auction. But it happened. whaddayagonnado? Its a nice collection. Close to what I had in college [sans boxes for everything plus some rarer title like Towers 2] and I had been wanting to re-acquire it after selling it years ago. But, my heart is in PCE stuff. I have a region modded Duo-R that I plan on having buried with me. hehe

I have 2 japanese candy cabinets. Konami Windy and a Neo Candy 29. And a dedicated Galaga. You going the MAME route? I almost did that too. I still have a closet full of supplies.

pixeljunkie