@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

funny auction

Started by Turbo D, 08/14/2007, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

What's funny is the seller's name is "tmcowboy" or something. And that unit definitely looks like it has seen a rodeo or two in it's day.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

NecroPhile

Quotebroken in to to do some sodering
Hey chief, they're called screws (and most people spell solder with at least one 'L').  Check out that "4 way" tap.  What'd he do?  Break into a five player tap and de-solder one of the controller ports?  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make it....

80% NEW?????
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

NecroPhile

Quote from: nat on 08/14/2007, 12:21 PMCorrect me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make it....

80% NEW?????
Mwuhahahahaha!  If I was drinking milk, it would've come shooting out of my nose.  :lol:

TR0N

Damn that TG16 looks like it's been through hell  :shock: :lol:

I wounder if ya can make a custom shell for that hmmmm....
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Quote from: nat on 08/14/2007, 12:21 PMCorrect me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make it....

80% NEW?????
You beat me to it!

Watch out everyone, I'm gonna break out my 4 WAY to play some five player Motoroader!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Isn't there a real actual 4-player tap for PCE? :P

I know for sure that there are 2 and 3 player taps.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/15/2007, 12:02 AMIsn't there a real actual 4-player tap for PCE? :P

I know for sure that there are 2 and 3 player taps.
There is! But this fellow's auction, holy crap! Literally!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arjak

God, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Turbo D

the funny thing, or sad thing, is that it has 6 bids so far, lmao
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: turbo D on 08/20/2007, 08:38 PMthe funny thing, or sad thing, is that it has 6 bids so far, lmao
Haha, WTF are people thinking? It ended at $20.15 with $15 shipping... I would've just paid a little extra for one without the electric tape!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

WoodyXP

IMG

It doesn't just stop at the TG16... He puts up Earthworm Jim and adds a power supply to sweeten the deal.  :lol:
"I bathe in AES carts."

Turbo D

wow, thats cool,  :lol:
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: WoodyXP on 08/21/2007, 07:44 AMIMG

It doesn't just stop at the TG16... He puts up Earthworm Jim and adds a power supply to sweeten the deal.  :lol:
Hahaha, what the heck? Do you have a link for that auction? I want to see if he kicked up the shipping a bunch just to make it look like he's justifying the extra shipping cost of the AC. I guess he just doesn't want the damn thing anymore.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Keranu on 08/21/2007, 03:54 PMDo you have a link for that auction?
Clicky

Here's a pair of his auctions with shared destinies: Yin and Yang.  At least he's descriptive and doesn't appear to be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

Keranu

Thanks for the links. I was wrong, looks like he wasn't overcharging shipping for the Earthworm Jim + AC auction. I guess he just really doesn't want to keep that AC lying around!

And lol at the broken Master System auction. The other auction was pretty impressive though.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/21/2007, 04:17 PM
Clicky

Here's a pair of his auctions with shared destinies: Yin and Yang.  At least he's descriptive and doesn't appear to be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.
How much do the Sega 3D glasses go for these days? Assuming his pair works, that is a pretty sweet item to get in this batch.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Turbo D

I think that they go for around $50, a year or two ago, I saw them going for double that, haha.
IMG IMG
IMG

sideshow

Although ebay does have amazing deals, sometimes you stumble upon auctions that just make you think the seller is retarded.  For instance, I saw a Sega Saturn S-Video cable on ebay for 99.99.  I contacted the seller to see if they made a mistake, you know the cable really should of been 9.99, but they actually believed the cable was worth that much.

Keranu

Quote from: esteban on 08/22/2007, 12:06 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/21/2007, 04:17 PM
Clicky

How much do the Sega 3D glasses go for these days? Assuming his pair works, that is a pretty sweet item to get in this batch.
I think I paid around $20-30 for my loose pair a few years ago.
IMG

MotherGunner

Tron, I just wanna know who the girl is...
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

LEO EL INCOMPARABLE

THAT'S  FRANKEN-TURBO !!!