10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

my new song - "The Routine"

Started by Kitsunexus, 08/28/2007, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nazi NecroPhile

Meh, electronic elevator music.  :|
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Keranu

Hey I like it! Necromancer's description fits it pretty well.  =D>
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Turbo D

hey kitsune, what software did you use to create this? I use fruity loops.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

I dig it!  Sounds...very Amiga'ish to me :D  Like maybe for a sequal to Impossamole or something :D
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 08/28/2007, 09:38 PMhey kitsune, what software did you use to create this? I use fruity loops.
I used Magix Music Maker 10 Deluxe to sequence it, the synths used were Native Instruments FM7 (for the delayed first sound and the sparkly synth backup), Superwave P8 (for the bass), Triangle II (for the lead), EWS UltraSonique (for the voices, nope those aren't sampled! :) ) and ROBOTA for the drums.

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/28/2007, 10:38 PMI dig it!  Sounds...very Amiga'ish to me :D  Like maybe for a sequal to Impossamole or something :D
Thank you! ^__^
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!