"Galaga '90" High Scores

Started by Keranu, 09/24/2007, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: RoyVegas on 09/19/2009, 05:42 PMI saw you beat my score today so I had to give it another go.  1,275,940 :P
Dayum!  Now let's see you do that with the cabinet.  :)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 09/21/2009, 10:32 AM
Quote from: RoyVegas on 09/19/2009, 05:42 PMI saw you beat my score today so I had to give it another go.  1,275,940 :P
Dayum!  Now let's see you do that with the cabinet.  :)
Are you kidding?  On the cabinet I don't even think I have broke 300,000. It's horribly hard, I love it. :)
All is well. :)

Ceti Alpha

I can feel you two breathing down my neck!!  :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

blueraven

Quote from: ceti alpha on 09/21/2009, 05:13 PMI can feel you two breathing down my neck!!  :lol:
:lol: I love the challenge! You guys are keeping me on my toes. :mrgreen:

MottZilla

I just beat Galaga 88'. I never really thought I would. I was starting off well but then stumbled around half way. I was able to recover and finished the last half or so of the game without any problems. My final score was 1,288,200 points with all dimensional warps taken. I'm pretty proud of that performance but disappointed I wasn't recording it somehow. I can't even remember how long it took to clear and my digital camera doesn't likely record long enough. Was going to take a picture but the camera wasn't ready and apparently there is a time limit until the final stat screen moves on to high score entry.

blueraven

Quote from: MottZilla on 12/25/2010, 05:42 PMI just beat Galaga 88'. I never really thought I would. I was starting off well but then stumbled around half way. I was able to recover and finished the last half or so of the game without any problems. My final score was 1,288,200 points with all dimensional warps taken. I'm pretty proud of that performance but disappointed I wasn't recording it somehow. I can't even remember how long it took to clear and my digital camera doesn't likely record long enough. Was going to take a picture but the camera wasn't ready and apparently there is a time limit until the final stat screen moves on to high score entry.
Grats!!

Unless I'm incorrect, that gives you the #1 score.

:shock:  =D>

Unless of course proof is required for the thread...

nikdog

I'm still trying to beat the game  :-"

Although apparently if I had taken photos I would have a high score. I've gotten around 500K.
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

Ceti Alpha

Oh shit! I just noticed this! Nicely done MottZilla!!  =D>

But where's the proof?
:lol:

Seriously though, I know the Galaga '90 final screen disappears quickly. I'm going to take your word for it, which means I'm going to have to get back to work on Galaga '90, apparently. hehe
IMG

MottZilla

If I make another serious attempt at playing through I'll make sure to have my camera handy. When I beat it everything "just clicked" as they say. I'll have to give it another go and I hope I can atleast come close if not beat my previous score.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: MottZilla on 12/31/2010, 07:14 PMIf I make another serious attempt at playing through I'll make sure to have my camera handy. When I beat it everything "just clicked" as they say. I'll have to give it another go and I hope I can atleast come close if not beat my previous score.
No worries, man. I know that if you don't have a camera around Galaga '90 will go right back to the title screen. I honestly felt dethroned when i saw this guy on youtube get over 15 million a year or two ago. But lets not talk about that.  :-$ :lol:
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Well, there's nothing like competition to keep you motivated. lol

New High Score: 1,406,180

IMG IMG

IMG

Now the warrior needs to rest...for now.   :wink:
IMG

blueraven

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/04/2011, 11:00 PMWell, there's nothing like competition to keep you motivated. lol

Now the hero needs to rest...for now.   :wink:
Cool, as you're cooling your heels remember to update page 1. :P

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Grats!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: blueraven on 01/04/2011, 11:11 PM
Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/04/2011, 11:00 PMWell, there's nothing like competition to keep you motivated. lol

Now the hero needs to rest...for now.   :wink:
Cool, as you're cooling your heels remember to update page 1. :P

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Grats!
haha. I wish I could. Keranu has to do that. But that does remind me that I have to update your score on GoT. hehe
IMG

Phase

throwing my score in here from gotw 443,540
IMG
Not the top five but made the top ten for now.

grolt

Love this game, but man can it be frustrating once you lose the triple ship in the later levels. It then becomes a slow game of attrition until you finally die a sad death. Here's my current high score:

IMG
I'm a notorious strange man.

grolt

blueraven

MOAR

Ceti! We need to get back in the game man!

Also I AM EATING A DONAIR

grolt

Finally made it to the final boss, and with 3 lives no less, but I lost concentration and died quickly after a strong start. Oh well.

IMG

blueraven

So Close.....

The boss will put you in the Highscore range..

then

WARP ME TO HALIFAX

And I will find ceti to update the thread :D

AND EAT ANOTHER DONAIR

grolt

Quote from: blueraven on 08/27/2015, 04:19 AMSo Close.....

The boss will put you in the Highscore range..

then

WARP ME TO HALIFAX

And I will find ceti to update the thread :D

AND EAT ANOTHER DONAIR
Made it to the boss with 4 ships and died again. It sure gets tough when you're only the single ship since all those big bugs fly at you constantly. I love the game but at this point it is such a slog to make it to the end...but I won't give up. Increased my high score marginally in the process.

IMG

grolt

Alright I can finally stop spamming this thread. Had a perfect run until the last level and then got really sloppy, but I had enough lives to see me through. Ended up with one ship to spare and probably carpal tunnel syndrome. Was worth it!

IMG

NecroPhile

IMG

It's not good enough for first, but second is okay.  Sorry, grolt.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

God I really suck at this game.  Congrats on the finish Necro.  I still have yet to beat it.  I've been out of practice on this one.  We need to beat ceti's score.  He might come back when he senses something is wrong in the cosmos.

grolt

Congrats, Necro. Pretty close scores there! I will just tell myself that I hit more enemies to help me sleep tonight haha. Seriously though, finishing this one is quite the accomplishment and it's a fantastic game. I'm happy to fall down the high score chart if it means more people are playing it. The galactic dancing tunes are still in my head all these weeks later.