OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

"Soldier Blade" High Scores

Started by elnino, 10/02/2007, 03:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obfuscate

Danm you NecroPhile!! Now I have motivation to get back at it again!!

2 Min = 581,900
/dscf0964n.jpg

5 Min = 1,555,200
/dscf0965r.jpg

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-NintegaI love how elnino never posted my scores from my previous account. I beat him in the main game fair and square.
That's because you don't count.  Get used to it.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Huh?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Obfuscate

Messed around with the Caravan mode again the last couple days and have new high scores:

/sbscores.jpg

roflmao

/Soldier-Blade-2-Min-110414-01.jpg

Well, I decided to unbox the TG-16 and played Soldier Blade for 2 minutes this morning. :)  Not a bad first run, imo, for not having played it in probably 4 or 5 years.  I can't wait until I have a little more time.  Ys Book 1 & 2 is calling me...  Must resist and continue working!

EDIT: I just made the image a little smaller.  Whoops.

PunkCryborg

2 minute 530800

/img5843t.jpg

sorry to keep spamming the thread with new scores, I didn't think I would keep beating it!

NecroPhile

Obfuscate

Dang Necro!! Crazy good scores. Now again I must play to see if I can re claim the lead.

Ninja Spirit

5 minute mode will make your thumb really tired...

Trevpwnsnoobs

(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

Opethian

congrats now get elnino to update the first page lol
IMG

PunkCryborg

what am I missing? arrrrrrrrghh
where is the extra 60,000 points I'm missing? I get all the Z's, the 50k from the snake, 50k from the flower pot things you gotta shoot at the same time, I kill the circle guy with the babies that run off for 4k or so, kill everything on the screen as fast as possible, milk the boss till the last minute.

NecroPhile

Broke 600k:

/soldierblade.jpg

Trevpwnsnoobs

(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

PunkCryborg

soldier blade high score battle!!!!

Obfuscate

Some updated high scores. The normal mode game was a 1 life clear.

/soldierblade.jpg

Nando

Quote from: guest on 10/16/2007, 12:15 PM
Quote from: Pcenginefx on 10/15/2007, 12:53 PMTell me your godly ways to get the almighty high-score!
Pick up all the gold Z thingys, destroy as many things on screen as you can, and shoot everything as soon as it enters the screen.  The quicker a wave is obliterated, the sooner the next wave will appear (more enemies equals more points).
MORE POINTS MORE PRIZES!

SamIAm

I just gave this a go on my new SGX. It's been a long time since I last played, but I beat the son of a bitch on my first try today.

1,896,3000 (main game)

My heart is still pounding. God, I am just overflowing with love this game and this system right now. Truly, back in its day, the PCE was king of shooters.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: SamIAm on 04/24/2012, 01:38 PMI just gave this a go on my new SGX. It's been a long time since I last played, but I beat the son of a bitch on my first try today.

1,896,3000 (main game)

My heart is still pounding. God, I am just overflowing with love this game and this system right now. Truly, back in its day, the PCE was king of shooters.
If you think Soldier Blade was good, wait until you try Hany in the Sky...

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

roflmao

Well it's not even close to some of your scores, but I was pretty happy to get nealry a million points on the 5 Minute game this evening while playing on the Express.  I would have played more, but I was giving my son a bath and didn't want him to turn into a prune. :D

IMG

sirhcman

2 min score: 466,300 (see attached photo)

sirhcman

new high score on 2 minute.. 522,100

sirhcman

last one of the night.. still have no clue how some of you are over 600,000!

anyway.. 534,900 suck it elabit/PunkCryborg! :)

IMG

Obfuscate

Quote from: guest on 11/18/2012, 01:39 AMlast one of the night.. still have no clue how some of you are over 600,000!
Lots of practice and near perfect runs on the Z things and bonuses. It would be nice if someone updated the scores here, this seems one of the more popular high score threads.

sirhcman

Quote from: Obfuscate on 11/19/2012, 11:40 AM
Quote from: guest on 11/18/2012, 01:39 AMlast one of the night.. still have no clue how some of you are over 600,000!
Lots of practice and near perfect runs on the Z things and bonuses. It would be nice if someone updated the scores here, this seems one of the more popular high score threads.
Yea thanks for the tips.. been playing this still, super addicting!

Neurosis138

coolshooterspaceship

2min 419,400
5min 1,097,100

still some work to do on this one. i gotta say i do like that there's only 2 speeds to worry about.

IMG

shubibiman

5 minute game :

IMG
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

FraGMarE

Guys, Sikraiken and I had a compo on the 5min version of this game years ago in #shmups.  Sik and NFG made this little scoring chart.  This might help somebody.  I know it helped me.  IIRC, Sik and I both got over 1.8M using these tricks.

http://nfggames.com/games/SoldierBlade/

Opethian

fragmare how bout one for gunhed and final soldier caravans ^_^
IMG

DQ187

Jumping in on this action as Soldier Blade is the main game i've been playing on Turbo and only one i really care about the score for right now! I see some people here have higher scores than this already but maybe that'll help fuel my Soldier Blade playin! :twisted:

Just did a couple runs last night, I hadn't even played the Challenge mode till these runs either so I'll have to dive into those more! Here's my scores so far:

Main Game- 1,912,900
2 Min Game- 354,600
5 Min Game- 932,100

Here's a pic

/20150809_033533_zpsnoaectab.jpg

DQ187

Beat my 2 min an 5 min games today but no luck with main game

/20150810_120342_zps7d0mqgle.jpg

o.pwuaioc

removed

o.pwuaioc

removed

DQ187

Beat my 2 and 5 min runs, no luck on main game even though i finished  :-k

/20150813_220115-1-1_zpsvvhvvg3k.jpg

DQ187

Find it funny that pretty much all of our scores for the main game are higher than the world record on Twin Galaxies, lol, maybe its time to make a video?  :lol:

wildfruit

Quote from: dqualls187 on 08/14/2015, 01:19 AMBeat my 2 and 5 min runs, no luck on main game even though i finished  :-k

/20150813_220115-1-1_zpsvvhvvg3k.jpg
Are you running a console rescue centre?
Srsly tho a super famicom would look nice in all that.

NightWolve

That's quite the man cave!

NecroPhile

Quote from: dqualls187 on 08/14/2015, 05:13 PMFind it funny that pretty much all of our scores for the main game are higher than the world record on Twin Galaxies, lol, maybe its time to make a video?  :lol:
Heh, I had to look.  Those scores are nothing to get excited about.

DQ187

Quote from: wildfruit on 08/14/2015, 05:17 PMAre you running a console rescue centre?
Srsly tho a super famicom would look nice in all that.
Haha, I do what I can. Never have got into collecting for famicom ot Super famicom yet. Maybe someday!

DQ187

DQ187

Quote from: guest on 08/14/2015, 05:31 PM
Quote from: dqualls187 on 08/14/2015, 05:13 PMFind it funny that pretty much all of our scores for the main game are higher than the world record on Twin Galaxies, lol, maybe its time to make a video?  :lol:
Heh, I had to look.  Those scores are nothing to get excited about.
Haha, I know, seeing the scores here made me wonder though so i looked it up and was kinda surprised to see it at only 1.6 million.

o.pwuaioc

Twin Galaxies has been a joke for a long, long time. Who wants to pay to put their name on a website?

wildfruit

Quote from: guest on 08/14/2015, 09:03 PMTwin Galaxies has been a joke for a long, long time. Who wants to pay to put their name on a website?
Maybe if I donate to null he can change his site to wildphile..

DQ187

Broke all my records!!   8) 1CC'ed! Operation Complete!  [-(

IMG
IMG
IMG

PCEngineHell

Oh god man. Please don't tell me you're using RF on your Turbo? Get a hold of Turbokon and see if he can hook you up with a better solution then that.

DQ187

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/17/2015, 06:56 AMOh god man. Please don't tell me you're using RF on your Turbo? Get a hold of Turbokon and see if he can hook you up with a better solution then that.
I know, I need to step my game up! I've only had the system for about a month. Really wanting a Duo. Was hoping to just get a booster for my regular turbografx.

wildfruit

Quote from: dqualls187 on 08/17/2015, 09:36 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/17/2015, 06:56 AMOh god man. Please don't tell me you're using RF on your Turbo? Get a hold of Turbokon and see if he can hook you up with a better solution then that.
I know, I need to step my game up! I've only had the system for about a month. Really wanting a Duo. Was hoping to just get a booster for my regular turbografx.
RGB you sinner. RGB.