OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

yes! STREET FIGHTER 4 is coming ~ destination unknown

Started by handygrafx, 10/17/2007, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 02/26/2008, 04:14 PMI wasn't replying to you directly... just a general statement about this thread.
I over reacted YET AGAIN.  ](*,) i NEED SOME vALIUM OR pROZAC OR SOEMTHING...
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

GUTS

It's a real screen shot, there are a quite a few funny parts making fun of message board nerds since the boss is an internet nerd lizard who collects toys and types on message boards all day.  That game had excellent writing.

guyjin

SignOfZeta

OK, here's the deal. Watch this.
evo moment #37 - Daigo vs Justin Wong

If you have seen it before, watch it again.

OK. What takes place in that video isn't really *that* outlandish on the surface. With a few dozen takes a friend and I could reproduce it in a single evening, but what makes it amazing is the overall big picture of the thing. It wasn't staged for a combo video. It happened in a real tournament. For real. A top tier American style player with his zone traps and chip damage versus the best Japan has to offer with the famously immaculate execution we've come to expect with the more honorable winning over the equally effective Cali cheap style...for the moment anyway. Even people who hate SFIII love this clip.

Now the point: I'm sure SFIV will sell. I'm sure some people will like it. However it will never produce an "Evo moment #37". Any real SF fan can tell just by looking at it for two seconds.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/28/2008, 09:47 PMOK, here's the deal. Watch this.
evo moment #37 - Daigo vs Justin Wong
Check out this similar video someone linked me to last night :) .
King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match Fight 5
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"