SuperGrafx system for sale: *SOLD*

Started by termis, 12/26/2007, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

termis

I also still have many games left for sale here:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2952.0

And my next system up for sale, the SuperGrafx + 1 game (Battle Ace).  Comes with everything you see here, including the oft-missing extension slot cover (the orange piece).  It's in good shape, though the A/V cable is kinda ratty (It uses the same one as the CoreGrafx and TurboDuos, so if you have one already, they are interchangeable).

I'm looking to get $100+shipping. 
IMG
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/thumpin_termis/100_0115.jpg

Closeup pic:
IMG
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o90/thumpin_termis/100_0116.jpg

nat

Why is the expansion port cover orange? Is that from a CoreGrafx or something? My SGX has a matching-gray expansion port cover, I swear. I'm too lazy to go dig it out though. That piece is in storage since my SGX is hooked up to a CD-ROM^2.

termis

Quote from: nat on 12/26/2007, 06:22 PMWhy is the expansion port cover orange?
That's what I got when I bought it in Japan.

termis

Quote from: Validus on 12/26/2007, 07:51 PMha! you got caught! tryna hide it with that angle n shyyttt hahahah =D>
??? Hide what? It's right in the middle of the picture foolio.

But going back, nat -- if all SGX port covers are gray (I didn't have a clue what color they were), maybe this one is from originally from the CoreGrafx II (which has orange coloring).

Either way, it's a loose system, so if you care about that stuff, you're probably looking to buy a mint, complete, CIB system -- and this ain't it.

Turbo D

Quote from: nat on 12/26/2007, 06:22 PMWhy is the expansion port cover orange? Is that from a CoreGrafx or something? My SGX has a matching-gray expansion port cover, I swear. I'm too lazy to go dig it out though. That piece is in storage since my SGX is hooked up to a CD-ROM^2.
Mine is grey too! It says "ext bus" on it too.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

nat

Quote from: thumpin_termis on 12/26/2007, 08:27 PMEither way, it's a loose system, so if you care about that stuff, you're probably looking to buy a mint, complete, CIB system -- and this ain't it.
Oh, I wasn't trying to devalue your system or anything. I was genuinely curious-- I didn't know if the port cover came from a CoreGrafx or if they actually produced another run of SGX's with orange covers at some point. A curiosity, to be sure.

As for buying it, unfortunately I can't help you, since mine still works fine. And unlike ParanoiaDragon, I don't need to collect as many SGXs as my closets will hold.  :wink:

PCEngineHell

I'm interested,where are you located? How much will shipping be to zip 72076,Jacksonville,Arkansas. Do you use Fedex,or UPS? Shoot me  a PM. I will check for a reply tomorrow evening.

PCEngineHell

Does your reply have anything to do with buying this item? No,so why are you posting here??? I had already informed you this kind of behavior is not polite and appreciated among members in their buy/sell/trade threads. Why would you know this and still persist, unless you simply have zero respect for the long term members here? You are like the only person I know of to ever get banned here,that speaks volumes.

You seriously need to be respectful to other buyer/sellers threads here,if you want to keep friends. Your random posting and placing pics distracts from legit post from people trying to conclude  a deal or staying with the current subject,the actual items for sale. This means when thumpin_termis post a CoreGrafx Scd combo for sale,we don't need you posting a pic of a briefcase combo in there just for the hell of it.

Note to Arron,you need a sales moderator badly to monitor garbage post in peoples threads. Actually,you need more active moderators period. I'm sure a few people here would be glad to do so,Paranoia Dragon,me,Guts,Nat,ect...

PCEngineHell

This is a sales thread,you are not offering to buy,or sale,you are just posting pics.
Also,you are unable to send me any further harassing pms,I have added you on my ignore list.

PCEngineHell

thumpin_termis,if you send me a pm I will def get back to it tomorrow evening,10PM central time at the latest. Def interested in this item if the shipping isn't horrible.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/27/2007, 02:44 AMThis is a sales thread,you are not offering to buy,or sale,you are just posting pics.
Also,you are unable to send me any further harassing pms,I have added you on my ignore list.
Oh, don't be such an authoritarian jack-ass. All he did was post a picture.

And don't encourage mod intervention. I hate that shit.
IMG

PCEngineHell

Too bad you hate it,but people shouldn't be going around randomly posting pics or rude comments in others buy or sales threads. Times have changed,more members are here now,and more control needs to be implemented as much as possible to keep it going smooth. Any other sales forums,Neo,Klov,that kinda stuff isn't allowed,and shouldn't be here either.

You shouldn't pipe in just for the sake of doing so,just because you don't like me,and yes,these days I def encourage mod intervention,even if you don't.... Too much retarded threads are being started and bumped in favor of better subjects,posting threads in non related areas,too much fighting and bickering,and too little moderating has been going on.

NecroPhile

Few posts stay on topic (e.g. the last seven posts and this one).  Additional moderating isn't really necessary - Validus is gone.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

PCEngineHell

schnuth

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/28/2007, 02:37 AMPayment sent :)
Ah shoot.  Next time I will be faster.   :evil:   :)

Aaron

Kitsunexus

I could be a moderator, I stay online until 5:00 in the morning! And I'm really good at modding too!  :D I got banned from the last forum I moderated at because they said I was a moderating Nazi/organizational freak!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

PCEngineHell

It would need to be someone who has been here  a couple of years at least if anything. But its doubtful Arron would enlist another mod,although he should.