Power Drift continue code in instruction manual?

Started by Keranu, 01/28/2008, 03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

I was wondering if the continue code in Power Drift (hold I + II and press RUN at the game over screen) is mentioned in the instruction manual in the game? Just asking because that way I know if this "code" will make me a cheater or not  :mrgreen: .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Keranu

Ok Tatsujin answered my question on the shoutbox (thanks again!). For those interested, the code is not specified in the instruction manual.
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Keranu on 01/28/2008, 05:21 AMOk Tatsujin answered my question on the shoutbox (thanks again!). For those interested, the code is not specified in the instruction manual.
Yes it is! :(
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 01/28/2008, 05:28 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 01/28/2008, 05:21 AMOk Tatsujin answered my question on the shoutbox (thanks again!). For those interested, the code is not specified in the instruction manual.
Yes it is! :(
My bad.  8)
IMG