FS: Bonk's Revenge & Blazing Lazers HuCards (now with some Saturn/PS1 games)

Started by Lochlan, 02/15/2008, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lochlan

TERMS:
1. All prices include shipping to the continental US. (Int'l buyer ok, shipping will be extra)
2. Paypal preferred (no fees), money orders are OK.
3. If you want me to take more or better pictures of anything, just let me know.
4. Feel free to make me an offer.

TURBOGRAFX-16 (HuCard-only)

Bonk's Revenge - $9
Blazing Lazers - SOLD to ApolloBoy!

Both games have moderate scuffing but are in good, playable condition.

HuCard picture: http://web.pdx.edu/~lpm/games_for_sale/tgfront.jpg
(Sorry the picture so crappy)

SEGA SATURN

Capcom Generation 3 (JP)
Manual has minor creasing, disc has a couple very light scratches. The case has some light scratching and a couple tiny little cracks but nothing serious. No spine card.
$8

Albert Odyssey (JP)
Disc is in so-so condition: no big scratches, but kind of "scuffed" looking, like maybe somebody rubbed it with a linty cloth. Manual is ok shape, case is scuffed but decent, but the CD tray has a few loose teeth. No spine card.
$8

saturn picture: http://web.pdx.edu/~lpm/games_for_sale/saturn.jpg

PS1

Capcom Generation 5 (JP)
The manual is in excellent shape; it has clearly been read and has minor creasing and a ding on the front, but it looks really nice. The disc has only a few very very light scratches. The case has some price-tag goo on it and light scuffing. No spine card.
$10

comcom gen 5 picture: http://web.pdx.edu/~lpm/games_for_sale/capcomgen5.JPG

I have feedback on the neo-geo forums under this user name.  Click here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/itrader.php?u=16231

FREE copy of Keith Courage (HuCard only) and/or Virtua Cop Sega Saturn (US disc only) with any purchase
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

ApolloBoy

IMG

Lochlan

I added some non-turbo games.  I hope that's cool.  If not I'll take 'em off.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Lochlan

Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.