OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

psp custom firmware

Started by kenomac78, 03/08/2008, 08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenomac78

PSP CFW is awesome! i never thought cracking a system open could lead to such fun!

but i cant seem to find a tg16 and tg-cd emu system.

is there one?

Ceti Alpha

Quotebut i cant seem to find a tg16 and tg-cd emu system.

is there one?
I guess there is one (see youtube link below), but I don't know where you get it. I would try utorrent (mininova.org/thepiratebay).

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bF69LiHEH34
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

natethegreat82

Custom firmware has always intrigued me. I've even thought about buying one of those new slim PSP models and then using my old one for it.

kenomac78

the PSP CFW is the best and makes PSP even more of an amazing machine, i highly recommend getting it and trying it out.

even better than playing NEW roms all day is that you can put your own PS1 games on there and take it with you

MissaFX

I have a thread about PC-E on the PSP right here: clicky clicky.  Only a few games crash and it seems to work very well.

A custom FW from DA though is the only way to go with a PSP.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Ceti Alpha

While reading that other thread you linked to Missa I went to the GP2X's website. Dang! That thing looks sweet.
IMG

kenomac78

in the near future when the 16GB memory stick drops down to a rasonably affordable price, it will be sweet to load the sumba up with TG games and others and have them all in one place and of course play them at work!!

MissaFX

Do you have any idea how many PC-E games you can fit on a 256 MB card, let alone a 16GB...it's hundreds if not thousands I tell ya.  Cards over 4GB tend to have problems with some homebrew anyways.  Personally ever since I got 2 sandisk 4GB high speed cards, I have not had to use any of my older cards cept this 1GB card I use only for mp3s.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Missa on 03/12/2008, 09:54 AMDo you have any idea how many PC-E games you can fit on a 256 MB card, let alone a 16GB...it's hundreds if not thousands I tell ya.  Cards over 4GB tend to have problems with some homebrew anyways.  Personally ever since I got 2 sandisk 4GB high speed cards, I have not had to use any of my older cards cept this 1GB card I use only for mp3s.
I love USB cards. Love them!  =D>
IMG

hoobs88

Cards over 4GB tend to have problems with some homebrew anyways. [/quote]
I have been having problems with my 8GB card lately. All the folders end up having Japanese characters for the title and the card will not access them, move them, or delete them. All I can do is re-format the memory card and start over.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns