my ebay auction - pcfx + zenki + zeroigar + tenchi muyo

Started by ruinatokyo, 03/19/2008, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruinatokyo

Well, I sent one of my PC-FX's from Japan to my folks' place to sell with the two biggest games for the system.

I figured some of you may be interested (also selling some saturn/shmup stuff if you want to see).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150226244110&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

It ends in 2-3 days.

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Soviet Conscript

Oh my god! They're not even human!

MissaFX

Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ruinatokyo

Sorry, it was a mistake in the listing and I couldnt find where to change it.

If you read the description, I am asking for whatever the post office charges + $2 iirc. I did an estimate for one person, and it turned out to be about $10 from PA to a zip code 68xxx wherever that is.

NecroPhile

Quote from: ruinatokyo on 03/21/2008, 01:26 AMzip code 68xxx wherever that is.
That'd be somewhere in the eastern half of Nebraska (not me, though it's so frickin tempting).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

I thoughtit would go higher with the games it has...
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

OldRover

I would bid on it if I had the cash but unfortunately... :(
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Soviet Conscript

Oh my god! They're not even human!