OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PC Engine FX Pets!!

Started by Joe Redifer, 04/10/2008, 07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 11/28/2012, 05:07 AMI got pretty pissed, took him out & threw him into the bushes.
Hahaha, sorry man but that visual made me laugh :P, but ya they are aggressive little guys, even when you tap on the glass he comes out to give me shit.

Hahaha... NecroPhile I will see what I can do.

And nice shots guys, the tongue on Odin, hahaha

PCEngineHell

These pics are about a year old, but I mean, nuthins changed with these two anyway. They look exactly as they did last year.

Peppy
/DSCN3085.jpg

Omnipotent Turtle
/DSCN3722-1.jpg

esteban

"Omnipotent Turtle" -- ha! Love that. :pcgs:

NOTE: All the other pictures of cute creatures are great, as well.

UPDATE: Ok, I found a picture my daughter took of me and the cats...

Masters & Servant

IMG

Budchenko, Mr. Missy & Esteban :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

Makes me miss my cat. Puddy-tats are awesome!

hizaygizirlz

Since I saw other Bearded Dragons in this thread.  I decided to post a picture of mine.  He has to be around 10 yrs old b/c my friend gave him to me around 02-03 from another guy.  Also pictured his best friend turtle, which is also pretty old.  Don't worry I feed them after the photo.

IMG

Next is the bird.  He grinds his beak to a fine point so if he gets a hold of you it hurts.  He looks fat in that photo, but is pretty small.

IMG

I also have some cats, but I couldn't find a picture w/ all of them so I will post those later.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

ParanoiaDragon

So the Beardie & the Turtle get along ok?  Are they both males?
IMG

hizaygizirlz

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 12/04/2012, 02:11 AMSo the Beardie & the Turtle get along ok?  Are they both males?
I am pretty sure they are both male.  I had them in separate tanks for a long time, but they were pretty much the same environment type.  When I would let them exercise or put them in the sink I would do it together to see how they got along.  Eventually i tested it out.

The lizard would snip at the turtle but I'm pretty sure he was just going at the movement rather than the actual turtle (like his moving head was a cricket), and he stopped that pretty quickly.

They chill by each other for warmth and sometimes the lizard goes on top of the turtles shell like shown.  They have been in the water dish at the same time as well  Neither seems to mind the other.

They both get along w/ the cats as well (lizard more than turtle) since they have all been together so long.  By get along I mean nobody is afraid of or gets attacked.  Cats will occasionally still swat at the lizards tail, but that's not to be mean, it is because it is a long stringy moving object.
Gypsies did it.

ParanoiaDragon

That's cool, do either of them ever do the head bob thing, where they're trying to assert their dominance?  I recall both of our male adult beardies being pretty domineering, though my memory is pretty foggy, but it seems like atleast one of them could be downright mean, though I don't recall which one.
IMG

hizaygizirlz

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 12/04/2012, 05:14 AMThat's cool, do either of them ever do the head bob thing, where they're trying to assert their dominance?  I recall both of our male adult beardies being pretty domineering, though my memory is pretty foggy, but it seems like atleast one of them could be downright mean, though I don't recall which one.
The lizard does that on occassion to me or family.  I never knew exactly why, but yeah he gets his head bobbing, so If that's true he is just trying to show how tough he is.
Gypsies did it.

MotherGunner

Wow a lot of fellow cat owners!  This is my cat named, you guessed it! "Gunner."  He's fat, lazy, and entitled but I love the little fur-catten.

IMG
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 12/04/2012, 12:35 PM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 12/04/2012, 05:14 AMThat's cool, do either of them ever do the head bob thing, where they're trying to assert their dominance?  I recall both of our male adult beardies being pretty domineering, though my memory is pretty foggy, but it seems like atleast one of them could be downright mean, though I don't recall which one.
The lizard does that on occassion to me or family.  I never knew exactly why, but yeah he gets his head bobbing, so If that's true he is just trying to show how tough he is.
Yeah, I haven't researched other reptiles, but I know that's why beardies do it.  However, I used to wonder why the common lizards in my area that we call blue belly's would do push up's.  I think it's they're version of the dominance thing, I've even had one do it to me as I was approaching it, instead of running away! :D
IMG

Gogan

This is what I see everytime I eat lol

IMG
Nothin beats the real thing.

Nando

MrFlutterPie

/Jonthx1138/Cuddletime.jpg

This is my Australian Cattle Dog Blue with his best bud my sister's cat Will.

tggodfrey

Rocco (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)

Rocco2009.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1184612697905

Chopper (Aussie) and No, its not a reference to Stand By Me

Chopper2009.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1109132690952
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: tggodfrey on 12/07/2012, 12:27 PMRocco (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)
Rocco2009.jpg

Chopper2009.jpg
I love corgi's, they have no legs, just feet at the bottom!

I think our dog we put down earlier this year had some aussie in him, he was really smart & loyal.  I know he deffinitely had lab in him, but his patterns remind me of an aussie.
IMG

tggodfrey

Yeah they do have unique patterns.  A friend pointed out yesterday that breeders have created a Miniature Aussie that AKC has recognized.  Kind of interesting.
Games currently in play:

420GOAT

Quote from: tggodfrey on 12/07/2012, 12:27 PMRocco (Pembroke Welsh Corgi)
Rocco2009.jpg

Chopper2009.jpg
I love Corgi's!! but my girl doesnt. so when we get a house its outta the question.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

Sparky

i posted this prick before but this crawfish is now the size of your hand.  Put your fingers in the tank and he will f@ck you up :)

IMG

Mathius

"Prick" lol

What have you been feeding that thing? Puppies?

PCEngineHell

He looks suspicious Sparky, like he's up to no good. His beedy eye and all.

Nando

CALL GOJIRA!!!

damn that's huge! what does it eat?

Sparky

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/02/2013, 12:38 PMHe looks suspicious Sparky, like he's up to no good. His beedy eye and all.
Your right, he is not to be trusted Prof, he has already escaped his tank and was found touring the counter top.
He eats turtle food, frozen peas and lettuce :)

tggodfrey

Thats awesome sparky.....never have i seen a crawfish so large.  How big can he/she get?
Games currently in play:

PunkCryborg

PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what his name is?? I didn't even pick this, my wife and kids did  :D
Turbo!!!!! I got him a cool Orange collar to keep with the theme  :wink: I couldn't ask for a better puppy for my family. He's totally cool with my 10 month old baby and my 2 year old hanging all over him.
/ek43.jpg

NecroPhile

Such a cute lil puppy.   :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

God i wish there was an easier way of getting my 2 year old in a cage and not have DSS at my door.

Mathius

Cool puppy with a cool name.

Nando

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 10/10/2013, 02:01 PMSuch a cute lil puppy.   :mrgreen:
the blondie? :mrgreen:

yeah he's very cute ela. if they only would keep that small forever :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 10/10/2013, 01:56 PMPUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what his name is?? I didn't even pick this, my wife and kids did  :D
Turbo!!!!! I got him a cool Orange collar to keep with the theme  :wink: I couldn't ask for a better puppy for my family. He's totally cool with my 10 month old baby and my 2 year old hanging all over him.
/ek43.jpg
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

Me: scrolling through forums, looking at pictures of the punkic family.  In walks my mother who never comments on anything game related.

My Mother:  Who is that?

Me: A nice collector from Florida and his family, The one with four legs is his dog. 

My Mother: Oh that's nice, doesn't look too much older than you.  But I really wish you'd makes some real friends so that maybe one day you can have a nice family too. . . . before I die.

Me:  We got any more of that Cookie Dough Ice Cream. . . .   :oops: :(
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

majors

More current snap of the fat tabby:
IMG
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Mathius

Quote from: majors on 10/14/2013, 08:09 AMMore current snap of the fat tabby:
IMG
Serial killer cat sizes up its next victim.

SuperPlay

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/13/2013, 11:39 AMMe: scrolling through forums, looking at pictures of the punkic family.  In walks my mother who never comments on anything game related.

My Mother:  Who is that?

Me: A nice collector from Florida and his family, The one with four legs is his dog. 

My Mother: Oh that's nice, doesn't look too much older than you.  But I really wish you'd makes some real friends so that maybe one day you can have a nice family too. . . . before I die.

Me:  We got any more of that Cookie Dough Ice Cream. . . .   :oops: :(
Mmmmmmmmmm Cookie Dough ;-)

johnnykonami

IMG

Here's our little miracle...  Her name is Pippa.  Looked first for a "pets" thread so I hope it's cool I rezzed this one!  She's a year old and now a major part of my life so I just wanted to share with you guys.

johnnykonami

Her biggest thing that we're working on is barking right now, but other than she's starting to be a really good listener.  Naturally stubborn though for sure!  There's actually a little story about when we got her.  A couple days after taking her home, we noticed something funny was going on with her elbow joints and she started to hobble.  It was getting worse every day.  Turned out she had a congenital defect that caused the upper arm bones in her front legs to not sit in the sockets of the lower legs.  It affected both front leg joints.  We took her to a local a vet and he told us she would be crippled for her entire life.  My girlfriend was really upset by this, cried a lot that night over that.  But we didn't give up, we went to a place called VOSM, an orthopedic veterinary hospital.  She had a surgery that involved putting some metal rods through her joints to help scar tissue to build up around them, for several months - I forget how many actually.  She was pretty miserable, we were trying to house train her and we couldn't get the dressings wet and it was raining and snowing every day it seemed.  But we all made it through, and the day she came home from the hospital and they removed the cast (her legs had to be held straight for many weeks, imagine not bending your elbows for that long) and she started running around like crazy, like a normal dog, man - I have to admit it brought a tear to my eye.  She ran around so much we were a little worried because she was supposed to take it easy post surgery for a little while!  We curbed it as much as we could, but everyone was so happy to see her run around like a normal puppy.  She has two battle scars on both arms to show for it, and she goes on walks, plays and runs all over the place like mad.

I feel like if we didn't rescue her (the surgery was pretty expensive), who knows what her fate would have been.  I try not to think too much about it, she's got us now and she's gonna have a full and happy life!

Here's the pathetic little thing in her cast:

IMG

Dicer

johnnykonami

Quote from: Dicer on 11/29/2015, 12:14 AM"Indigo" Montoya
Edit: remembered the movie wrong!   Cool fish with a cool name, though!

Dicer

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/29/2015, 12:22 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 11/29/2015, 12:14 AM"Indigo" Montoya
Edit: remembered the movie wrong!   Cool fish with a cool name, though!
I also have cats which I don't have pics of atm, those will come later, Sable the shithead knocked him off a very tall shelf shattering the vase he was in, luckily I was able to save the lil guy.

Cats are a pain in the ass, stupid lovable things.

SplatterTrigger