The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opethian

lol I just found it cleaning out a closet and its not ever going to get used here
IMG

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/01/2011, 01:34 PMNot turbo/pce related but...  something really cool arrived yesterday!  This expensive little adapter allowed me to run 3 monitors off my new video card AND be able to play games across all 3 screens.  Before I was using two video cards to run the 3 screens, which was great for windows, but games still only utilized the one screen.  Now I am teh ubergeekt!

/adapter.jpg

Here's Crysis on 3 screens!

/crysiswide.jpg

And Civilization 5!

/civ5wide.jpg
thats awesome!!! I want it!!!  ha ha how cool is that
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Opethian

IMG
NEO TOKYO IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!
IMG

SuperDeadite

Feed for the MSX and MegaDrive.  Undeadline = instant orgasm.  Been a long time since I've
played something so awesome.  Probably the ultimate twitch game.  :dance:

IMG
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Opethian

damn I want that Undeadline!!! nice
IMG

nikdog

Last of the X-mas goods showing up.

IMG

I plan todo a little write up of the SCART to HDMI convertor. I have tested it with my SFC (RGB), Dreamcast (RGB), SuperBeta Hi-Fi (Composite), FC (RF thru the SuperBeta), Mega Drive (Composite, I need to pick up a SCART cable for it). I have a SCART cable for my Saturn as well but I haven't gotten around to testing it yet. So far I am impressed.
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

turbogrfxfan

i got a duo r controller and I finally got terraforming after wanting it for over a year now.  It wasnt that good of a deal  40 dollars but itl do.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

BlueBMW

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 01/06/2011, 06:22 PMi got a duo r controller and I finally got terraforming after wanting it for over a year now.  It wasnt that good of a deal  40 dollars but itl do. 
Terraforming :D  I think its pretty good.  Gets a little hard for me in some of the later levels, but whatever.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

some recentler stuff :)

/p1110394.jpg
/p1110397r.jpg
/p1110398p.jpg
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

Nice Lynx setup... and two more syscards.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

Quote from: nikdog on 01/06/2011, 09:56 AMLast of the X-mas goods showing up.

IMG

I plan todo a little write up of the SCART to HDMI convertor. I have tested it with my SFC (RGB), Dreamcast (RGB), SuperBeta Hi-Fi (Composite), FC (RF thru the SuperBeta), Mega Drive (Composite, I need to pick up a SCART cable for it). I have a SCART cable for my Saturn as well but I haven't gotten around to testing it yet. So far I am impressed.
LOVE the aluminum Falcon T-shirt LMAO.  "Get your 7'2" asthmatic ass back here"
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

nectarsis

Opethian

Tats will have the sys cards market cornered when he owns them all. We will all have to buy them from him in a few years and pay Tats prices ¥_¥
IMG

nectarsis

Today was a glorious day   :dance: :dance: :dance:

/ba58157f-1.jpg

PS3 games I already nabbed:

/ed39f0bd-1.jpg

Opethian

damn man I would have sold my you Disgaea 3 cheap hehe its a long game but fun if you played the other 2
IMG

nectarsis

Quote from: Opethian on 01/08/2011, 09:15 PMdamn man I would have sold my you Disgaea 3 cheap hehe its a long game but fun if you played the other 2
LOL had it for awhile now..$20 new so I'm happy ;)

Sparky

HOLY FUCK YES!!!!! nec let me know your ps3 ID.... we are so playing on line... <<fist pump>>

henrycsc

=D&gt;  On the Valkyria Chronicles Nect!  Its awesome.

I'm still finishing up II.... seems like 2 is longer (and possibly better) than 1 even  :)  Great game!
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Mathius

Worth it just for 3D Dot Game Heroes! I so want to play me some of that. :)

TR0N

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/08/2011, 08:56 PMToday was a glorious day   :dance: :dance: :dance:

/ba58157f-1.jpg

PS3 games I already nabbed:

/ed39f0bd-1.jpg
It's on now nect get that console online please !! Then you can share in the joy of a online multiplayer match.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

JapanTokei

Deadlite:  how is Fray?  I have been wanting to get it for the PCE CD... let us know if it's any good! 

never heard of Undeadline... need to check it out as well... I bought my MD last year just for Shinobi..haha.  need more good titles to keep the system non-lonely compared to the mega amount of friends my PCE has :)

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/05/2011, 09:50 AMFeed for the MSX and MegaDrive.  Undeadline = instant orgasm.  Been a long time since I've
played something so awesome.  Probably the ultimate twitch game.  :dance:

IMG

JapanTokei

Deadite - that's such a pure steal - you sure it's even legal there in Osaka?  hahah.   ever since i sold my SGX I always have itches to get it back, but only if I can get 1941 with it at a steal price like yours...   

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 12/31/2010, 06:00 AMHmm, not sure what I'm going to do with this yet, but for 1,780yen, I had to take this little guy home with me.  :D

IMG
IMG

SuperDeadite

Undeadline is quickly becoming my favorite MD shooter.  Basically bullet-hell on the MD.
Very fast, very twitchy, and extremely hard.  But extremely playable.  Amazing game that
rewards true skill.  Hardcore to the bone, it's breathtaking just how much crap the game
throws at you at once.

Fray is a simple but fun game.  PCE Fray has better graphics and music,
but Turbo-R version feels more complete in my opinion.  Good clean fun if you get it
cheap.  Not worth investing in though.

Opethian

I alwasy though of Undeadline as Kings Knight on steroids ^_^
IMG

TheClash603

I just got NBA Jam for my PS3 and have been enjoying the hell outta it.  Anyone with a current gen system should pick this game up, especially at $30 on Amazon.com.

blueraven

SuperDeadite

Ironclad/Brikin'ger MVS, Selecty 15 (because I hate undoing VGA cable bolts),
and the greatest Star Wars game ever made.

IMG

BlueBMW

Not much new here lately... did pick up a copy of super air zonk (pc denjin cd) for PCE.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Opethian

Hye Deadlite I got an Irconclad MVS recently as well. Does your have the music as well? I found that my cart crashes if I have the Free Play DIP on.
IMG

nikdog

The star wars cart it silver!?!? Now I actually want it
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

SuperDeadite

Yes it has music, it's based on the Wii ROM.  I never use freeplay, but so far it's run perfectly
fine on my stock MV-1B. 

The Star Wars cart is actually reflective blue. Nice looking cart for an awesomely bad game.
Darth Vader morphs into a pink shark, a true masterpiece for the ages.

Tatsujin

lol, I have that SW game cibler minty. was like 100 yens and had to have it. The cart indeed looks damn nice. The game is also quite fun, as long you don't take it serious.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

IMG

Mathius

Oh you bastard! She's a beauty! Give it to me!

nectarsis

My hdmi>dvi, and my new subwoofer cables arrived plus:   :dance: :dance: :dance:

/a829a1e1.jpg

henrycsc

Opeth, you dog!

Where'd you find the encyclopedia????
Wanted:

Opethian

came with my RX this guy really hooked me up with an arcade card and 3 games and RGB modded lol

necclar: Infernal affairs is good!!!  Explains alot more of the characters than the Departed did.
IMG

Tatsujin

nice h(° Y °)tty you got there opez :)

nectarsis

Blu Rays were 2 for $13 at Best Buy + $5 reward zone certificate  :dance: :dance:

/d63de4a1.jpg
/c1af57a4.jpg
/95ae609d.jpg

henrycsc

Wanted:

Opethian

Gary Oldman is legend! nice haul necclar
IMG

Tatsujin

lol neccler

one of the worst S.F. just next to one of the best S.F. there :lol:

nectarsis

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/15/2011, 12:35 AMlol neccler

I got it mainly for teh remastered Blu Fifth Element tats ;)   Gattaca will go on teh tradler list lol

TR0N

/mvsbanma.png
/smbasandbbcs.png
/pspic1.png
/ysoinf.png
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TheClash603

Tron, where u get that Mario?  Do they have more so I can ask you to pick one up for me?

Tatsujin

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/15/2011, 01:16 AM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/15/2011, 12:35 AMlol neccler

I got it mainly for teh remastered Blu Fifth Element tats ;)   Gattaca will go on teh tradler list lol
I meant Gattaca with the "one of the best S.F." lol

rag-time4

Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/15/2011, 10:57 AMTron, where u get that Mario?  Do they have more so I can ask you to pick one up for me?
TRON please share your Mario source, there is another member looking for one as well.

Mathius

Quote from: rag-time4 on 01/15/2011, 12:18 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/15/2011, 10:57 AMTron, where u get that Mario?  Do they have more so I can ask you to pick one up for me?
TRON please share your Mario source, there is another member looking for one as well.
The place I work at is supposed to be getting more copies in soon. I hope they are anyway.