@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Burning Angels completed (Video)

Started by Ninja Spirit, 08/03/2008, 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja Spirit

444400 Points
Recorded on VHS With Dragon Ship
Beating it with the Phoenix ship is hard as hell!

I beat it with Phoenix, but the videotape plays Jedi Mind Tricks, when I try to actually record it, the game hands my ass to me!

But I'll still try to make a vid of that too.

Arkhan Asylum

nice nice nice!

:)

I should bug my friend. hes beaten a ton of turbo games and put em on tape.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Impressive Video; I've only payed it on Emulators,

oldskool

Damn bro, you are one talented man, I need to try that game, looks fun!

PunkCryborg

I have been playing this in the past couple nights. Man it's pretty tough for such a short game. You can be doing awesome then make one mistake and loose everything. This game can very frustrating because everything is trying to crash into you. There are also a couple parts like in level 4 where it's very hard to see the projectiles with the background

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 05/20/2015, 11:36 PMI have been playing this in the past couple nights. Man it's pretty tough for such a short game. You can be doing awesome then make one mistake and loose everything. This game can very frustrating because everything is trying to crash into you. There are also a couple parts like in level 4 where it's very hard to see the projectiles with the background
Agreed, this game is no pushover.

It keeps adrenalin flowing.

ASIDE: I don't remember this thread at all.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg