OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Issues with eBay Seller London.21 aka the.recordmans.music

Started by PCEngineHell, 10/22/2008, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineHell

As some knew from shout the other nite, a copy of 1941 Counter Attack was up for grabs at a cheap BIN. The next day, after the seller and I agreed on a payment date, their account was temporarily kicked from eBay. During the ban, they relisted the item under a second account for a higher BIN and sold it. During this time,they got their old account reinstated, and filed a dispute to get fees back on the auction I won, and sent me a email saying they made a mistake on agreeing on the payment date,ect and that they were letting me out of the auction. Little did they know I was aware of the item being relisted. In the dispute, I posted as such, and left a detailed negative. After this the seller opened a feedback dispute, and started spamming my inbox with a few messages repeated over and over again. They have also begun to call me, as they obtained my number from ebay, and just like their repeat eBay messages, they repeat themselves more often then not on the phone. I have recorded  quite a few calls and have posted a video up for you all to hear the seller rant and make threats of harm.
Here is the link to the youtube video containing the recorded messages:
Now below I am going to copy and paste every message so far posted on the NetNeutrals dispute:

London.21     10/20/2008 8:43:19 PM
Buyer left a negative. Buyer purchase game and than emailed us to see if he could pay late and told him no. So we were nice enough to relist him from the auction and he leaves us a negative because of it. I feel this is feedback abuse and if I known I would of left him a strike because of it. I have a copy of the email if you need to see it that he sent to me asking to for us to wait on his payment. It shows he sent it after he bid and he wanted to pay after the 7 days we request payments by in our auction. If you need more information please advise what you need. Thank you, Rebecca Sweet London.21

pcenginehell     10/20/2008 9:23:54 PM
Seller is only telling half truths if anything in the matter. After using BIN I informed the seller I would make payment specifically on OCT 24th, and also inquired as to if they would be listing more pc-engine related items.There was no listed time limit on the auction, and this seemed like a reasonable request as it was basiclly 7 days. They responded with: "hi, thanks for letting me know thats fine i do have a few other pc engine games i will list on friday morning both disc and hu cards.thanks for the email,es". Early the next day they sent me: "Hi,I just wanted to let you know that the games I told you about are not for the same system. They are CD disks not a card like you purchased. I am going to the PO today and if you get this paid I today before 3:00 PM West Coast Time I will get it in the mail for you today. Thank you, L21". After I got this email, I logged into ebay to find the seller was no longer registered with ebay,and I still do not know why. The auction had been removed while they were listed on unregestered status.I sent them a message informing them of so in hopes they would resolve the issue so we could complete the transaction.During this time they relisted the item under a new id "the.recordmans.music". The new auction under this id is Item number: 320312202408.

They also raised the BIN price. They did not inform me of the relist or make a re offer to me under the new id. I found out from a fellow member of my gaming forum about it. After their other id was reinstated, they filed a false dispute, and sent me a message stating: "We got your email about paying. We expect payment in 7 days. So we cannot wait till the 24th to receive it. We will file a dispute and let you out of the auction for you.Thank you, Rebecca" . I agreed to this obviously as they had relisted the item elsewhere at a higher price and I cant force them to sell the item to me for what I won it for, but also planned to turn them over to trust and safety as this did not seem like good seller behavior to me. I left a negative feedback stating the issues, what happened exactly as best I could given you are limited to what you can say in feedback. After doing so I have received 2 messages from the seller. Both are very crude, harassing messages.

The first one states:" so your that much of an asshole that you would leave me a negative just because your broke and cannnot pay within the time i request witch is 7 days? i told you i misread your email and thought you were paying this past friday but i go back and read it again and see that you wanted me to wait for your broke ass to get money to pay for this game...you bought this as soon as i listed it and i expected payment as noted in my ad. now where the hell do you get off leaving me a negative for this? you have to be some young punk to do somthing like this do not buy it now on items if you cannot pay within 7 days! dont go ahead and buy it then send the seller a eamil afer the fact when you could have done it before you bought it! im reporting this to eBay and you will be blocked! i better not run into your ass again on ebay or your ass is mine! this is feedback abuse just so you know. Dont start no shit wont be no shit! iam on your ass!"

They sent this message to me 8 times using their account. The next message is: "fuck yourself you broke piece of shit! what are you even on ebay for if you cannot make a payment within 7 days? if you plan on paying late atleast you email the seller before you buy to see if its ok with them? but no you just go ahead and buy then ask questions later what a dumb fuck you have to be a kid how old are you? thats ebays rules 7 days! get your broke ass off ebay chump get a job or go ask your mommy for some money you ignorant fuck. you fucked yourself kid oh and by the way i just sold 1941 under my other account the the buyer paid ASAP! you lost out broke bum next time have some money ready to buy if not dont bid its thats simple idiot.". They sent this message 3 times under same account.Ebay is more then welcome to view these in my inbox, along with the prior messages,and my sent mail regarding the issues to help them resolve this matter. I will also be reporting the messages to ebay obviously due to the obvious harassment taking place.

pcenginehell     10/20/2008 9:36:52 PM

Again,please note to the fact there was no time requirement listed in the original auction details as to when payment was even required to be made, regardless of the seller saying otherwise now after the fact, and the fact they originally agreed to wait, up until after they relisted the item under their other account. All in all the actions of the seller seem very fishy to me, the fact their account was for a short time unregistered, the fact they quickly swapped over to a different account during this time, and relisted the item I won, at a higher selling price under their other id, along with the fact they changed their mind to wait for payment, makes it seem they simply decided they wanted more for the item or that there may be possible scam activity taking place between the 2 accounts. Either way, none of the actions taken by the seller were good trustworthy ones.

london.21     10/20/2008 10:55:09 PM
We go by Ebay's policy for 7 days to receive payment. If you paid on the 24th it would of been more than 7 days to receive your payment. You did the "Buy It Now" and than asked for us to wait on your payment. It should of been the other way around don't you think. It seems like you were being dishonest to us by bidding and taking down the auction by doing this and than asking to drag out your payment. Admit you were not going to pay this pass weekend either. We told you we thought you meet this pasted Friday on the 17th you were going to pay but it was another week on the 24th after looking at the date. No matter what, you did this after you bid and took down our auction to play your game. Nothing fishy here except your actions. We could of left you a strike for not paying and instead we were nice enough to let you out of the auction. We had no idea how long this account was going to be down and on top of it you emailed us and told us that Ebay cancel this auction on you.

So from your email you acted like it was a done deal. We could not see that we only learned about it from you. If you really wanted the game that bad you would of emailed us ahead of time and paid per Ebay policy. Yes the game was relisted on another account and sold but that was only because you told us that Ebay had cancel your auction. So we figured it was closed and it could be relisted since the auction was cancel per you. Plus per your email you were not going to pay with in the 7 days as required by Ebay. Ebay policy is standard unless a seller states differently in their auction.

We saw your emails but we could not email back during this time because we did not have access to your email address and also Ebay would not allow for us to send emais using "My Messages". We thought we were doing you a favor not knowing you were going to be Sneaky and leave a negative. We see from you feedback you have not been on Ebay very long and it shows from you actions too! Next time don't bid if you cannot pay. We have learn the hard way too and I guess you will have to as well!

pcenginehell     10/20/2008 11:06:55 PM
Seller is now spamming my ebay inbox multiple times with this message:" you ignorant fuck. as stated before, in my emails i misread your email about payment nothing fishy going on here your just a broke bum that saw the game up for cheap wanted to buy it before someone else did because is was priced to sell! i sold it for what $5 more wow you do know i have to pay ebay listing fees of 7.00 to sell the game so thats why i raised the price stupid fuck buyers like you make me want to stop selling games you fucking idiots are nuts! dont worry about that negative feedback you left it will be removed soon also i tryed to call your bitch ass but it seems you gave paypal a fake # so hook me up with your number man so i can give you a call i dont like sending emails ok what you did was abuse eBays feedback buy leaving that negative not smart man it will be removed so what was the point? you did it becasue you could and your butt hurt that your broke and cant pay for somthing you wanted sad man get a fucking job"

pcenginehell     10/20/2008 11:12:49 PM
I give ebay full permission to review my inbox and sent mail messages to and from this seller, to help review this matter, and to confirm this harassing behavior by the seller in question, and for NetNeutrals.com to do so also if need be.

london.21     10/21/2008 1:38:54 AM
Who is haressing who here? You are no Saint yourself ...read your own emails. It is clear that you were emotionaly upset when you left the feedback. Ebay even states information for you to read before you leave a negative for someone and it is clear that you did not take the time to read it. What you left us was Retaliatory Feedback because we did not sell you the game. You left the feedback as soon as we released you from the auction because you knew we could not come back and give you a strike on the auction. So who is doing what here? You wanted to play a game with the feedback as soon as you knew it was safe to do so and that is Feedback Abuse anyway you cut it. So don't try to make yourself look like you are the victum here!
You could of got yourself a new mint game but you thought you would be slick. We go by Ebays policy of 7 days and it was in place way before you got on Ebay. Maybe the next time you will stop and think before you leave a seller a negative.." Maybe this is not a good idea"? You should really think about it! Sellers even have the right ask for payment in 3 days and if you don't pay than they do not have to sell to you. You only agreed to the closing the dispute because you knew you were going to leave a negative for us.
The next time you want to leave a negative for someone, I would check myself if I was you! If you cannot deal with what you start than don't go there and don't leave sellers negative when they don't deserve it. Just because you can leave a negative does not mean it is the right thing or the smart thing to do! So check yourself before you do it again. Highly Recommended!!

pcenginehell     10/21/2008 4:34:03 PM
All of the problems that happened with the transaction happened because of the seller: Agreeing to wait until the 24th, being removed from ebay temporarily, relisting the item under a different id without notifying me first, raising the price on the relist, and going back on our agreement for the transaction payment date and filing a dispute under a false pretense really, considering all the above. They were just as happy assuming/hoping I was not aware they relisted it, and would buy their cover up excuse that they misread my original message, which clearly stated Oct.24th, the date that they clearly agreed to.
I fail to see how they could misread a date a couple of times in a row. All of it was shady, and deserved a negative stating what happened, not a positive or even a passive neutral. Buyers need to be aware of sellers who do things like this, so they can be aware of what they might be getting into. A positive feedback would have resulted from me being happy with the outcome. Clearly the seller is mistaken to believe I would have been happy with all of their actions they have taken. The messages they sent afterwords really reflects on their general attitude of/towards the buyers, and to how much they feel they can get away with in mistreatment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be aware not once did the seller inform me they needed the amount in a hurry, which I could have just used my debit card if that was the case, once their account was reinstated. Also, they did not make a offer of the item to me with the other account, instead just jacking the price up in the relist and assuming just as well I would not find out. They got everything coming to them, and depending on my mood tomorrow or the next day, they may get far more.

Link to the sellers feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=london.21&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
EDIT: Seller changed the name of this account to "**100**".
New link to this account:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=**100**&ftab=AllFeedback
It is still set to private and not being used.

Also note in the voice mails, the guy admits hes the one sending me messages via ebay on his wife's account. He also states things like he talked to paypal and they will fix it. Silly considering there was no payment made, so paypal as of yet has nothing to do with any of it. Either way, its very clear this seller account is his wife's in name only.

The guys email info, (not provided to me by ebay, but obtained because he also sent me a email outside of ebay) is:
Eric Sweet at green.games@hotmail.com

Myspace account linked to his email:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=195520183
or to his name and city listed with ebay:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=345357843

It also seems he may be lying to eBay about his location, as the number he provides is listed as being on Ohio, not California, which is where he list his location on ebay.
http://www.reversephonedetective.com/searchresults.php?p=614-559-0574

His other ebay id:
http://myworld.ebay.com/the.recordmans.music
Notice on this id he list his location as Venice,Florida.......

rolins

I've had my fair share dealing with bad ebay seller but yours takes the cake. The spam he leaves on your answering machine is hilarious lol...ah rednecks. Just keep up what you're doing, recording voice messages and backup the emails. All that evidence is stacked against that guy and keeps making worse for himself, so your in the clear. Don't lose sleep over this nonsense.

gundarN

When I have to sell something via Ebay and use Buy It Now, I simply put that the auction requires immediate payment.
That's what he seller should have done if they were going to use all the bullshit excuses they did.
The bottom line is, they got greedy. And the guy sounds like a serious twat; he should have taken the negative feedback and just shut up.
On a related note, I have a rather nice Battle Bakraid for sale at the moment, and every time I sell something outside of forum of trusted users, I worry about what's going to go wrong.
I got well screwed when a Third Strike Kit I sold somehow didn't work when it arrived at the buyers house. I couldn't have used more bubblewrap if I tried.

I hate Ebay.

PCEngineHell

I just have a bit to say about that pic on his myspace. If it really is him:
IMG

Its quite clear from hearing him talk that he's a obvious redneck, so the above wouldn't surprise me if it is indeed him, but then again, really I imagine he just used some other guys pick because he thought the guy looked so bad ass.  :roll:

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ooPo

Tatsujin

yeah..with distance the best part in the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

ZOLTAR WANTS DONAIR!!! ZOLTAR AIN'T HAPPY!! ZOLTAR HIT WIFE IF NOT GET DONAIR!!
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

Sinistron

wow.  I'm speechless.  Gonna need to digest this one.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Joe Redifer

Actually when you use a camera flash you will get shadows like that.  His kitchen is real.

MissaFX

OMG, ebay is full of such bastards colorful people, did this guy grow up with sailors?  He probably thinks he is a great cell warrior too :roll:

"I just had to get you on the phone (keep in mind he doesn't have him on the phone...), cuz I wanna see, I know your a little kid..." :lol:
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Arjak

God, I'm glad I haven't run into people like this on ebay...yet. I have heard a lot of horror stories, though.

And I thought I had it bad when it takes a month to receive something...
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

mobiusclimber

As far as the pic goes, does NO ONE recognize EL Duce?

quoth09

DJLobo

Wow, that's just crazy. I'll have to listen to those voicemails when I'm not at work. If the seller wanted payment by a certain date, they should have said so in the auction. When I buy stuff off eBay, I stick with a couple people I've dealt with before or I'll scout out a seller's auctions to see if there's been any problems. I'd rather pay a little more for something from someone I've dealt with in the past than take a chance with someone new.

That pic from MySpace looks like the wrestler Snake Plissken fought in Escape from New York.  :lol: :lol:
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

NecroPhile

Wow, what a charmer.  What the hell does he hope to accomplish by sending incessant rude messages?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineHell

Even now he persist to call, even stating a couple times that I called him back and didn't say anything. I haven't called him at all, so I imagine by now people have taken note of him repeating his phone number over and over again on the youtube video.

guyjin

maybe you should share this guy's number with us?  :twisted:

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Turbo D

Quote from: guyjin on 10/22/2008, 06:57 PMmaybe you should share this guy's number with us?  :twisted:
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 10/22/2008, 03:31 AMIt also seems he may be lying to eBay about his location, as the number he provides is listed as being on Ohio, not California, which is where he list his location on ebay.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

quoth09

Quote from: turbo D on 10/22/2008, 07:05 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 10/22/2008, 03:31 AMIt also seems he may be lying to eBay about his location, as the number he provides is listed as being on Ohio, not California, which is where he list his location on ebay.
Yeah, he is lying about his location - puts both California and Florida on his auctions, but yet cell phone is registered in Ohio. Shows how shady this guy really is.

In other news, I think this guy may have been in a movie:

/2ch5mgw.jpg

PCEngineHell

The seller has been officially notified by myself, and the local police in my area to cease and desist all calls made to me. A report has been filed, the police spoke with the seller directly on my phone, and during these calls the seller continued to threaten my well being, ect and insisted I have to talk to him. Prob the report will be the first of quite a few in order to prepare to prosecute Mr. Eric Sweet. I'm quite sure he wont stop.

Sinistron

Ebay's policy is highly flawed here.  How do they give out your phone number to a seller for a transaction that the seller bailed out on?  Now you have this deranged bozo calling your house constantly.  

In certain circumstances- I'd prank this douche myself- but it doesn't seem right for me to get involved here as he'd think it was you and amp up his calls to you even more.  You've got your kids living there too- they don't need this creepy Karnov looking piece of shit calling your house.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Sinistron on 10/22/2008, 09:45 PMEbay's policy is highly flawed here.  How do they give out your phone number to a seller for a transaction that the seller bailed out on?  Now you have this deranged bozo calling your house constantly.  

In certain circumstances- I'd prank this douche myself- but it doesn't seem right for me to get involved here as he'd think it was you and amp up his calls to you even more.  You've got your kids living there too- they don't need this creepy Karnov looking piece of shit calling your house.
Honestly, I don't think he cares either way, as even when the police were here he called a few times, and quite a few times after. Just more to let build up evidence wise. I hardly ever talk on the phone. I usually just leave it off, or ignore it as the ringer is always set on very low. I don't answer when he calls. The guy isn't going to make me lose any sleep over it. Hes just wasting his own time, his own dime, and digging his own hole.

MissaFX

Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

nectarsis

Yep cause Arkansas has those EAST Coast ocean views  :roll: :roll:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

PCEngineHell

Quote from: nectarsis on 10/22/2008, 09:53 PMYep cause Arkansas has those EAST Coast ocean views  :roll: :roll:
Yea, he even stated to the police he had family near by since we are located on the east coast. :roll:
Theres a nice clear view of the ocean right from my door step, and I can almost smell the sea salts.......

quoth09

Quote from: PC-ENGINE HELL on 10/22/2008, 09:57 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 10/22/2008, 09:53 PMYep cause Arkansas has those EAST Coast ocean views  :roll: :roll:
Yea, he even stated to the police he had family near by since we are located on the east coast. :roll:
Theres a nice clear view of the ocean right from my door step, and I can almost smell the sea salts.......
Hey, I have a nice ocean view and I can smell the sea salt just fine...

Oh, wait. That's just a puddle in front of my house in the street, and the sea salt smell is coming from my kitchen near the spices. Damn.  :cry:

albinoMithos

rolins

I laugh every time he says "you gat a brain, call me."  :lol:

That douche is calling long distance from Ohio, right? I wonder what his phone bill totals to when it arrives.

guyjin

Tried sending him an obscene picture message, but Verizon claims it's a landline...  :-k

PCEngineHell

The seller just got new negatives, so in total with mine he now has 5 negatives. Since the feedback is now set to private, cant check to see what is stated. Quoth tried to check his last auctions as of late that ended around the time mine did, but those winners did  not leave feedback, as of yet. Basically means the new negatives are coming from others he screwed prior to me.

rolins

Quote from: PC-ENGINE HELL on 10/25/2008, 02:45 PMThe seller just got new negatives, so in total with mine he now has 5 negatives. Since the feedback is now set to private, cant check to see what is stated. Quoth tried to check his last auctions as of late that ended around the time mine did, but those winners did  not leave feedback, as of yet. Basically means the new negatives are coming from others he screwed prior to me.
Who's idea was it to allow users to hide feedback? That's really retarded. Looking at a user's total feedback percentage is just not enough to gauge a seller's honesty and reliability. If the seller has negatives I need to know why because not all negatives are always horror stories. Some comment are about minor goofs that either the seller or buyer did. Not huge deal for me and that wouldn't stop me doing business with them. I don't mind covering bid history but the comments should be public.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: rolins on 10/25/2008, 03:28 PM
Quote from: PC-ENGINE HELL on 10/25/2008, 02:45 PMThe seller just got new negatives, so in total with mine he now has 5 negatives. Since the feedback is now set to private, cant check to see what is stated. Quoth tried to check his last auctions as of late that ended around the time mine did, but those winners did  not leave feedback, as of yet. Basically means the new negatives are coming from others he screwed prior to me.
Who's idea was it to allow users to hide feedback? That's really retarded. Looking at a user's total feedback percentage is just not enough to gauge a seller's honesty and reliability. If the seller has negatives I need to know why because not all negatives are always horror stories. Some comment are about minor goofs that either the seller or buyer did. Not huge deal for me and that wouldn't stop me doing business with them. I don't mind covering bid history but the comments should be public.
I agree, its retarded. Now though they cant sell as long as they have their feedback set to private, only buy. Used to be otherwise. Personally, I wish they would just do away with hiding it.

guyjin

quoth09

london.21 has now changed their eBay ID to **100** in some futile attempt at running away with their tail in between their legs and hoping that no one would see. Still hiding that feedback too, with an even lower %. Down to a lovely # of 91.1%.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=**100**&ftab=AllFeedback

Golgo13

I notice in the last six months, he has had 5 other negative feedbacks.  So I guess your not the only one.

quoth09

london.21 aka **100** has now changed their ID once again to peacefulifestyle ...I hardly see what they did or do as being part of a peaceful life style, or any legitimate and honest life style for that matter. Leaving threatening and harassing messages on another persons voice mail is far from peaceful. Their feedback rating has dropped once again since I last posted; looks like someone left yet another negative, so now they are at 90.2% and all their DSRs are under 4.0.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=peacefulifestyle&ftab=AllFeedback

Also, the.recordmans.music ID is now listed as being 'Not a registered user'.
Ironically the last feedback they have received at this point was on the same day that the london.21 aka **100** account changed their ID again (January 10th, 2009).
Their last feedback as a seller (January 5th, 2009) was a neutral, which isn't surprising at all. I wonder if they are harassing them as well now?
Item received but shipping was very slow and communication was poor.