10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

CLOSED - [WTB: Reasonably priced TG16 (or trade mod services for)]

Started by Platinumfungi, 02/17/2009, 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Platinumfungi

Update: 2/18/09 - I think I found a TG16. Thanks for the replies and looking!

Hey all,

Looking to get a TG16. Needs to be in good working condition, but the physical appearance is not too important.

Hookups are good, and a controller is nice, but the cheaper the better so just bare bones console would work too. Don't need any games with this one.

I can pay $ or offer modding services in exchange.

Thanks!

RG
IMG

scrodamoon

i got a console unit only in good shape if your interested

Platinumfungi

Quote from: scrodamoon on 02/18/2009, 12:31 AMi got a console unit only in good shape if your interested
Does it work properly?  What would you want for it?
IMG

scrodamoon

yes it works properly, it has been tested and no problems with it at all. make me a offer.

Platinumfungi

Quote from: scrodamoon on 02/18/2009, 11:41 AMyes it works properly, it has been tested and no problems with it at all. make me a offer.
I think I actually just secured one this morning...

I'll keep you posted if it happens to fall through though. Thanks for your fast replies.

Just in case - So yours is just the console, no hookups or controller? For a "complete" TG16 with hookups and controller I'd only want to spend about $35.
IMG

araceli

Get a cheap cheap Turbo 16 and have Duo_R mod it, you wont regret it.

Platinumfungi

Quote from: araceli on 02/19/2009, 01:16 PMGet a cheap cheap Turbo 16 and have Duo_R mod it, you wont regret it.
Thanks for the tip, but I mod systems too so I've got it covered  :P
IMG