WTB specific turbo duo part

Started by CDiablo, 02/24/2009, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

CDiablo

Hi, I have a duo that is missing the flap/dust cover for the hucard slot.If anyone has the spare part lemm know. Thanks!

Duo_R

were u looking for this on the turbo-list email? Cause I remember someone asking like a month ago.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Turbo D

Off topic, but isn't the Duo damn sexy? I mean, it has a flap covering a slot that you put your game in. Playing the Turbo Duo is pure sex! 8)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

CDiablo

Quote from: Duo_R on 02/27/2009, 10:23 PMwere u looking for this on the turbo-list email? Cause I remember someone asking like a month ago.
Nope not me, but Im still holding onto hope that someone that repairs Duos have a spare one around.