10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

The Shit Fairy

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 03/26/2009, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am wounded?

Yes
1 (9.1%)
no
2 (18.2%)
Eat SHIT!
8 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

JoshTurboTrollX

Remember guys, tonight right before you go to bed. to take your last bowel movement of the day and place it under your pillow.  Once you've secured it underneath your pillow just under your head fall asleep quickly and in the middle of the night the Shit Fairy will come and exchange your poop for a mint copy of Kid Kool and the Quest for the Seven Wonder Herbs.

Tomorrow I want everyone to wake up and pop this wonderful title in your NES' and play with me!!

we'll chat about it all day!!

yay!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

Is it just mint or is it mint/complete?  How about sealed?

Keranu

Does diarrhea count?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"