RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Turbo Express with unlisted US Bonk 3 on ebay

Started by VestCunt, 05/18/2005, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

OldRover

Nice deal...makes me wish I had the $$$... :cry:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

xolik

$255 is a very fair price for all that!
Not all who launder are washed.

Keranu

Wow, excellent price especially since it has Bonk 3 and a completely boxed Air Zonk.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

wilykat

It's been pulled by eBay. Maybe because the listing ended 11 years ago?

esteban

Quote from: wilykat on 02/09/2016, 01:04 PMIt's been pulled by eBay. Maybe because the listing ended 11 years ago?
Janjajajajjajajajjajajaj.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ginoscope

LOL you guys are funny I almost clicked to see the auction.

technozombie

In another 10yrs we are going to look at the gouging thread and think those items were cheap.

PCEngineHell

There is nothing funny about dredging up these old threads like this. If you are starved for attention, go find other more humorous ways to get it. Doing this is like scraping the bottom of the barrel.

PikachuWarrior

IMG

HailingTheThings

Holy f***ing sh*t! That a**hole is still around? Ahhhhahahahahahahahaha
IMG

PikachuWarrior

Hi all! I pop in from time to time. Thinking about getting a Duo R at some point so I can leave my TG16/CD system to rest.
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG