RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Animals you hate.

Started by guyjin, 05/12/2009, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

What animals do you hate the most?

My most hated creature is the Wasp.

IMG
Look at those faces. Tell me they aren't the nastiest creatures ever.

While I hate all stinging insects, I reserve my greatest hatred for the wasp. Unlike Bees, wasps produce nothing, except ugly nests and more wasps. They're agressive little bastards too - Unlike other insects, who rightly fear your greater intellect and size, the wasp just thinks these things make you an easier target.

And check this out:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/05/photogalleries/in-the-womb-animal-pictures/photo3.html

A certain species of wasp inspired the alien birth scene in Aliens. This evil creature lays its eggs in some poor caterpillar (all they wanna do is eat!); the 'baby' wasps use a virus to lobotomize and enslave the poor creature, and then eat it from the inside out. Evil, evil, EVIL!  :evil:

Soviet Conscript

i don't like monkeys or gorillas. never did.

maybe i was tramatized by planet of the apes when i was younger. when i'm at the zoo my least favorite part is the ape house. it always smells.
i liked that one movie though. project x where the apes kept dying of radiation sickness....
Oh my god! They're not even human!

Tatsujin

it's funney. I dislike vasp as well but like bees very much. so near and yet so far :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

geise

I'm not assholes like you guys.  I love all of God's creatures!...j/k  I hate Fire Ants!!!!!!!!  Get bit by just one and you'll be scratching and itching for a couple days.  Gotta love that acid they put in you when you get bit.  So far the only thing people in here hate right now is insects.  Are insects considered animals?

NecroPhile

Wasps are certainly annoying, but they do serve a vital function: pest control.  Most every pest insect is the prey of at least one type of wasp.

Of all the animals to hate, I hate humans the most.  Us meat sacks are easily the most cruel of all animals and the only ones capable of hate to begin with.  Cats are a close second yet also delicious, consequently making them hard to hate.  :twisted:

Quote from: geise on 05/13/2009, 10:41 AMAre insects considered animals?
They're part of the Animalia Kingdom, so yeah.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Lord Thag

Hey, cats are great. My favorite pet, actually. Smart, clean, and self-reliant. And they don't drool. Or bark.

Actually, I really dislike most dogs. Don't get me wrong, some of them are wonderful animals and pets, but many are yappy, stupid, drooling ankle biters that are good for nothing except being dress up dolls for fussy old ladies with blue hair. Plus, they smell.

Really though, it's the little ankle biter dogs I hate. Give me a lab, or a border collie, or a wolf any day. Never saw the facination with the little twitchy, hyperactive, terrified smaller-than-a-cat sized dogs. Irritating as hell.
Dodging little white bullets since the Carter administration

guyjin

Quote from: Lord Thag on 05/13/2009, 02:08 PMAnd they don't drool.
Usually. I've had one of my cats drool, but it went away shortly. Ususally it means they are having some kind of mouth trouble, but we never did find out what his deal was.

Soviet Conscript

oh my! i almost forgot about cats. i hate cats not as much as monkeys but very closely

oh...and peace mongering hippies (i'm looking at you necro!) :lol:
Oh my god! They're not even human!

Joe Redifer

I Hate Geese!

Here in Colorado, we have lots and lots of Geese roaming around almost everywhere. They nearly make most parks unusable due to their large and abundant droppings. Plus they look stupid and are annoying. I become angry when I see them. They are not native to my state. So why are they here in such large numbers? Because stupid people keep feeding them! They get lots and lots of free food this way, so of course they're gonna stay. I guess people like sitting on benches feeding ugly, smelly, giant, annoying birds which offer no benefit to the planet. I want all geese to die. I want to poison them. Their presence causes me great distress.

Still, I'd much rather feed a goose than a homeless person.

I also hate hornets, yellowjackets and wasps.  Bees are OK just as long as they don't try to fuck with me.  Here's a frame from some video I took of some ants just today.  Ants don't bother me.  However I don't like any insects in the house.

IMG

Alt-Nintega

Brown Recluse Spiders

IMG

Get bit by one of those ugly things and you are pretty much dead in less than 24 hours if you don't call 911. You skin tissue starts to open up where you got bit. Not pretty to see.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Lord Thag on 05/13/2009, 02:08 PMHey, cats are great. My favorite pet, actually. Smart, clean, and self-reliant. And they don't drool. Or bark.
there's nothin' more to add, beside of the fact that they are the most cutest things in the world of animals :D
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Dark Fact

Maybe now is a good time for you all to invest in a can of RAID.  Kills bugs dead.
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 05/13/2009, 09:20 PMGet bit by one of those ugly things and you are pretty much dead in less than 24 hours if you don't call 911. You skin tissue starts to open up where you got bit. Not pretty to see.
More often than not, their bite causes minor damage; necrosis is somewhat rare and their bite usually heals without any medical intervention required.

guyjin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 05/13/2009, 09:08 PMI Hate Geese!
At least you can eat Geese. Until the Japanese make a delicasy out of eating Wasp larvae*, Geese are one step above them.

*they've already done this with bee larvae. it's called Hachinoko.

TR0N

Stink Bugs i can't stand them the buggers they are annoying.Nothing worse when they get in the house and make the room your're in stink  ](*,)
IMG

These damn things can even fit through the smallest cracks to get in the house.....
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

boogiecat

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 05/13/2009, 09:20 PMBrown Recluse Spiders

IMG

Get bit by one of those ugly things and you are pretty much dead in less than 24 hours if you don't call 911. You skin tissue starts to open up where you got bit. Not pretty to see.
wow that's scary...

Sparky

Fuck i hate these types of poodles!!!!

IMG

i cannot explain the rage this dogs give me... so i will not!!!  :evil: fuck you poodles and your fucking owners. My god i need to go kick something!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 05/18/2009, 05:49 PMFuck i hate these types of poodles!!!!

IMG

i cannot explain the rage this dogs give me... so i will not!!!  :evil: fuck you poodles and your fucking owners. My god i need to go kick something!!!
I couldn't agree more Sparky.  Why the hell would anyone even want their dog to look like this?  It looks more like something the landscaper would do to the bushes in front of your house.  People, if you own one of these dogs, go shoot yourself.
All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 05/18/2009, 05:49 PMFuck i hate these types of poodles!!!!

IMG

Don't hate the dog, hate the owner.  Maybe it's just me, but the poor dog looks like he's looking for a bus to get crushed by to end the misery.

jboypacman

Birds,Horses,Monkeys,Snakes and Stinging insects.

VestCunt

I hate condo dogs: yappy little pieces of crap with the brains long since bred out of them.  Purchased because their scumbag owners want to differentiate themselves from mere renters by exercising the easy freedom with which they can have pets.  Unfortunately, their yardless, glorified yuppie apartments are still too small to house anything bigger than ankle biters.  This is fine with them, however, as they only use the dogs for chick/bro-magnets anyway.

Also, I hate cats: stinky and self-absorbed but demanding of attention on their own terms.  OK...once in a while I do meet a cool cat.  I guess I mostly just hate their irresponsible owners.  The Audubon Society reports that "free-ranging cats kill 7.8 million birds a year in the state of Wisconsin alone."  This and we have neo-cons referring to wind turbines as "bird blenders" (admittedly hilarious) for the insignificant toll they take (reduced since migratory paths are now accounted for and the terraced supports on which birds perched have been abandoned).
Topic Adjourned.

blueraven

I agree with Vestcunt on the tiny dog thing. Blame the owner for the bad haircut, tho.

Even worse, when the tiny dog has a $1000 chain, a manicure, a constant stream of yapping, and is riding on the lap of the driver/owner in his/her escalade/maserati/buick. The owner is usually talking on a cellphone while driving TOTALLY DISTRACTED FROM DRIVING.

If my pitbull is riding shotgun and sees this too, he thinks "SnackCake".

Sparky

ok, i also fucking hate Seagulls.... there not real birds there a pack of shitting shit puppets that shit in packs and attack stray and unexpecting children with french fries... die birds die!!!!  :evil:

Dark Fact

I can't stand chihuahuas.  Little yappers get on my fucking nerves.

Unless they speak in a spanish accent and promote Taco Bell.  Then I'll make an exception. :wink:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!