@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Mahjong Wars translation help wanted

Started by M1Savage, 05/21/2009, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1Savage

I'm hoping some of the Japanese readers here could translate the menu items in the picture below into simple English. The game is Mahjong Shikaka Retsuden Mahjong Wars.

IMG

I know roughly what each does but some translation would be great. Thanks!

CrackTiger

I don't have time right now to identify them all, but here's most of them-

Talk      ????
Item     Strength
????      Search
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

M1Savage

Thank you very much CrackTiger! Anyone wanna have a crack at the other two? The bottom left has something to do with a map (?).

ccovell

Most of these are common RPG commands.

Talk         Technology
Tool/Item  Strength
Move        Search

M1Savage

Much thanks for helping me fill in my notes for this game! "Technology" had me  ](*,)

CrackTiger

Quote from: m1savage on 05/21/2009, 10:29 PMMuch thanks for helping me fill in my notes for this game! "Technology" had me  ](*,) 
Are you making another uber walkthrough?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

M1Savage

Just working on completing some more of my PC Engine mahjong games website that was supposed to be up last year already. Each game has it's own section with rules, hints, etc. I'm sure it will be of great interest to the thousands of people who care about video game mahjong.  :roll: :lol:  It's kind of been put off lately since I finally received the rest of the parts to finish my custom seimitsu and sanwa Turbografx joysticks.  :dance:  The newest street fighter game has made that stuff hard to come by lately.