The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

C64 Laptop

Started by _Paul, 05/28/2009, 05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

jperryss

Yup, that was a Ben Heck special. The man has skill, no doubt.

http://benheck.com/04-05-2009/commodore-64-original-hardware-laptop

NecroPhile

That's pretty darn cool; he did an excellent job of recreating the C64 aesthetic.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 05/28/2009, 05:42 PMThat's pretty darn cool; he did an excellent job of recreating the C64 aesthetic.
You mean an uncomfortable keyboard and finnicky/exposed ports!?

and bad heat ventilation in early models? :)

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

f***ing amazing. =D>

This is a work of art.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 05/31/2009, 10:07 PMYou mean an uncomfortable keyboard and finnicky/exposed ports!?

and bad heat ventilation in early models? :)
Feel free to buy a dictionary and look up the definition of aesthetic:lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

fine fine,  #-o

I mean an UGLY uncomfortable keyboard.  :)

though I guess I like the breadbin more than the 64C.

It doesn't really capture the aesthetic anyways.  There aren't enough cords shooting out all over the place and there's no power strip with 4+ power cables, so, he forgot that part of the design!

Tangled mess == 80s computing!

.....unless its a Spectrum.  Because then you just have a mess no matter what.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Jesus f'n Christ, that is unadulterated sweetness.

I am thunderstruck.

Absolutely divine, that c64 laptop is.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG