10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?

Started by Bludgeon, 06/24/2009, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bludgeon

Just wondering since it had a TD release I think. A very expensive TD game if I recall.
Blud

NecroPhile

Quote from: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 09:50 AMJust wondering since it had a TD release I think. A very expensive TD game if I recall.
Blud
Umm, no.  Outside of the general theme, they share nothing.  :roll:

Just a smidgen of research would have shown you that Cotton was made by Success, first for the arcades and then ported to the PCE (among others); Magical Chase was made by Quest for the PCE and later ported to the GBC; and if you check out screen shots and/or youtube footage, you'll find that they are very different graphically (Cotton is much more dark and moody than the cartoonish and colorful Magical Chase).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bludgeon

Thanks and Ill do my research part next time but requesting this thread be locked if possible.

NecroPhile

Thread starters can lock their own threads - just click on the button down at the bottom of the page on the left hand side.  Welcome aboard by the way; sorry if I sounded too harsh.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bludgeon