12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Isnt Magical Chase actually Cotton?

Started by Bludgeon, 06/24/2009, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bludgeon

Just wondering since it had a TD release I think. A very expensive TD game if I recall.
Blud

Nazi NecroPhile

Quote from: Bludgeon on 06/24/2009, 09:50 AMJust wondering since it had a TD release I think. A very expensive TD game if I recall.
Blud
Umm, no.  Outside of the general theme, they share nothing.  :roll:

Just a smidgen of research would have shown you that Cotton was made by Success, first for the arcades and then ported to the PCE (among others); Magical Chase was made by Quest for the PCE and later ported to the GBC; and if you check out screen shots and/or youtube footage, you'll find that they are very different graphically (Cotton is much more dark and moody than the cartoonish and colorful Magical Chase).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bludgeon

Thanks and Ill do my research part next time but requesting this thread be locked if possible.

Nazi NecroPhile

Thread starters can lock their own threads - just click on the button down at the bottom of the page on the left hand side.  Welcome aboard by the way; sorry if I sounded too harsh.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bludgeon