Couple of systems and some accessories

Started by mukanshin, 07/14/2009, 09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mukanshin

I got a PC Engine Duo-R with region mod so I'm looking to sell my old American systems. Keep in mind that I've hardly shipped anything out before (I usually buy) so I don't have packing supplies and it may take a couple of weeks to send them off. I won't ask for money until I'm about to though. Another thing, people buying systems have priority on games and accessories. I won't sell them seperately until both systems are sold or it doesn't look like they're going to sell. So here's the list. I've made sure everything is cheaper than eBay or what I paid for it, so I think it's fair. Prices don't include shipping.

Turbografx with CD unit (working) - $90
Turbografx with broken CD unit - $40 sale pending
Regional converter - $30
Arcade Card Pro - $40
Games - $10
  Galaga '90 - Card only
  Battle Royale - Case and manual
  Bloody Wolf - Case and manual
  Fighting Street - Case and manual
  Alien Crush - Case and manual sale pending
Turbostick - $10 sale pending
Carrying case - $5

The broken CD unit is explained here. I don't think it would take much to fix it for someone with electronics skills. I wish I knew such a person as I hate to see the thing go to waste when it could probably be easily fixed.

The regional converter is the type that only fits in the Turbografx, not the Duo. I think it'll fit in the PC Engine but I'm not sure. It's the kind with the purple label, if that means anything to you.

Both systems come with a power adapter, a Turbotap, and 5 controllers. I have 9 regular controllers and one Turbostick. I'm charging $10 for whoever wants the Turbostick instead of a fifth Turbopad. (I hope someone does.) Same with the carrying case. They also both come with system 2.0 cards. I believe that's it.

override

PM for Turbostick, Alien Crush! Id love to get he non working system but Im unsure if I will have the spare cash!
IMG

wmacmonagle

Pmed for

Turbografx with CD unit (working) - $90
Regional converter - $30
Carrying case - $5
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

mukanshin

I got your PM's and I'll respond after work. It looks like all but the Arcade Card Pro and most of the games are sold.

mukanshin

Most of this stuff went fast. The games and Arcade Card are the only things without a sale pending. I'll try to get everyone's stuff boxed this weekend and figure up shipping costs.

And I made a mistake on the Alien Crush game. I could swear last night I had two boxed copies of it, but it seems I have only one box. I'm not selling my only box for it so it's just cased like most of the other games.

Turbostick has become available again. Alien Crush isn't.

kattare

Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

Grandmaster

that stuff did go quick... and i'm too slow  ](*,)

ive been hoping i could find a working cd unit attachement.

kattare

Had to rethink my offer on the arcade card pro.  I though it was a US one, turns out there's no such thing as a US arcade card!

Thanks tho for the insight prior to the sale.  ;-)
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

mukanshin

No problem. I don't want someone to get something and be disappointed.

All the games except Alien Crush ($10 for all) and the Arcade Card Pro are unspoken for. All the games are American and the Arcade Card is, of course, Japanese.

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

mukanshin

I shipped out two orders today. Most other stuff is pending. The only thing definitely available is the Arcade Card Pro and I lowered the price to $40.

BlackandBlue

Quote from: mukanshin on 07/14/2009, 09:22 PMTurbografx with broken CD unit - $40 sale pending

Both systems come with a power adapter, a Turbotap, and 5 controllers. I have 9 regular controllers and one Turbostick. I'm charging $10 for whoever wants the Turbostick instead of a fifth Turbopad. (I hope someone does.) Same with the carrying case. They also both come with system 2.0 cards. I believe that's it.
If this falls through, I'll pick it up from ya.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

nat

BlackandBlue

Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

BonkThis