10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Price Check on Lords/Winds of Thunder

Started by Bludgeon, 07/21/2009, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bludgeon

This is not an offer to buy but just need ballpark figure on price of a complete one. Preferably Lords of Thunder if possible.

Blud

NecroPhile

Check Windy's Price List - it has Lords o' Thunder listed for $30, which is about right; I'd expect Winds o' Thunder to cost about the same.  Mind you, these aren't "OMFG!  I needz it right now and I'll pay anything" ebay prices.

*edit for link error repair*
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

Curious why you're posting a thread as you got multiple answers in shout last night..all around the same price.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

NecroPhile

Quote from: nectarsis on 07/21/2009, 12:59 PMCurious why you're posting a thread as you got multiple answers in shout last night..all around the same price.
Perhaps what he really wanted was my awesome opinion.  :-k  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  :D
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/21/2009, 01:14 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 07/21/2009, 12:59 PMCurious why you're posting a thread as you got multiple answers in shout last night..all around the same price.
Perhaps what he really wanted was my awesome opinion.  :-k  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  :D
Exactly. Plus, many of you folks in the shoutbox are just trying to avoid posting in the forums here.

For shame!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG