10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FOR SALE: PC Engine Duo, Complete system with Cables/Controller

Started by Epicenter, 08/04/2009, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicenter

Got back from Japan recently and I have a lot of extra stuff taking up room I'd like to sell. :)

Among it is a PC Engine Duo, (this unit:)
IMG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PC_Engine_Duo.jpg

I have the original power brick, AV cables, and a spiffy-looking blue-and-black controller to match. I also have a boxed and complete copy of "Super Air Zonk" (Japanese version).

Everything is tested and working, with one problem-- a common issue with Duo systems. The CD audio amplifier has a couple of bad capacitors, so HuCards play perfectly and CD-based games play with reduced music volume. The repair's not difficult to perform, I just don't have time to do it right now. You can also externally amplify the audio yourself instead of opening the system.

Best reasonable offer accepted for everything. :)

Contact info (PM is OK but these will get a quicker response from me):
E-Mail/GTalk: epicenter713@gmail.com
AIM: Epicenter713

Paypal address: epicenter713@gmail.com

I am willing to ship anywhere in the US/Canada for $10, Worldwide for $15. Shipping will be UPS with tracking information, everything profesionally packed.

Thanks for reading; I look forward to doing business with you!