@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

For Sale (eBay): complete Super CD-ROM2 system - mint condition

Started by phishfat, 08/09/2009, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

phishfat

I'm getting out of collecting PC-Engine items (after having recently gotten in to collecting TurboDuo items).  Up for sale on eBay is a complete, mint condition Super CD-ROM2 unit.  I've tried to include the best pictures I could take, but feel free to PM me for more info or more pictures.  I'm also going to be selling a sealed RAU-30 unit and a semi-complete SuperGrafx in the coming weeks.

Here's the link to the Super CD-ROM2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270440734690