10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Turbografx stuff for sale or ?

Started by fullnelson, 08/16/2009, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fullnelson

All sold...nothing to see here! =D>

OldRover

Hey, I think I know you from eBay...my username there is adosorken.

The CDROM probably just needs lubrication...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

BonkThis

I am interested on a few, just curious on prices.

kattare

I'll give ya $60 for the CD unit, shipped to Oregon.  I have parts here from another dead unit and may be able to frankenstien one together.

The Duo... I can region mod that for you as well... maybe we should just trade a region mod on the duo for the CD unit?
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

override

Quote from: kattare on 08/20/2009, 02:14 AMI'll give ya $60 for the CD unit, shipped to Oregon.  I have parts here from another dead unit and may be able to frankenstien one together.

The Duo... I can region mod that for you as well... maybe we should just trade a region mod on the duo for the CD unit?
I already got to em first on modding for teh cd unit, and he has not responded back yet. Not sure if thats how he wants to do things.
IMG

kattare

Cool man, however it works out.  ;-)

If it is decided that you want to sell the Duo, lemme know.  I've been having fun lately modding them and putting 'em on ebay.  Hardly pays for itself by the time you figure in ebay fees, paypal fees, the time it takes to do the mod, and the parts... but it's great practice.

IMG
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

fullnelson

I've got 2 TurboDuos and a CoreGrafx ll and I don't know what to do with them... I don't need all three.

Mathius

fullnelson

Prices lowered on the last of the games...