OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Sexy video game chicks thread of DOOM

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 09/22/2009, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

In the spirit of the Daphne/Kimberly thread....

post up your favorite hotties from games.

I start

/RaneandLucia.jpg

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

I've no pics to share, but there's a soft spot in my heart for Feena.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/23/2009, 03:41 PMI've no pics to share, but there's a soft spot in my heart for Feena.
/ys12es009.jpg

Hows that?  Girl next door syndrome! yayyy
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TheClash603

She doesn't fit in with the rest of the game, and whenever I make it to her, my slinky gets stuck in the up position.

Mobius

TheClash603

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 09/23/2009, 10:15 PMShe doesn't fit in with the rest of the game, and whenever I make it to her, my slinky gets stuck in the up position.
That's the highest praise this game has received.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: TR0N on 09/24/2009, 03:12 AMIMG
Darkqueen of battletoads fame  :mrgreen:
oh man thats a good one.

She made my elementary school penis do (at the time) strange and confusing things.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mobius on 09/23/2009, 10:24 PMGod, these threads are creepy.
So it's just the threads, eh?  Whew, I thought it was me.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

This is pretty generic (digitized photograph), but it's from BATTLE ROYALE, thereby making it awesome (I dig her armband, of course):

IMG

Of course, I was trying to find screen captures from MotoRoader :), even though MotoRoader 2 looks like it is even better when it comes to the ladies. Hmmm.....

IMG

Yay!!!

TheClash603

I wonder why the thick gross chick is featured between races for Moto Roader and not the smokin' hot chick on the left?  The Japanese were big fans of the Soviet Swim Team look I guess?

esteban

Quote from: TheClash603 on 09/28/2009, 05:46 PMI wonder why the thick gross chick is featured between races for Moto Roader and not the smokin' hot chick on the left?  The Japanese were big fans of the Soviet Swim Team look I guess?
IIRC, they use more than one lady between rounds of MotoRoader. That said...

USSR, USSR, USSR!

Arkhan Asylum

Id like to use the lady on the left between races..

:-"