OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbo Ts

Started by Nemo, 07/02/2005, 01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemo

I was looking at an old ad pack-in yesterday that had Turbo T-shirts you could order for $8.95, did anyone ever order any of these?  I wish I did, some are friggin awesome like the one for Splatterhouse (it has a hand coming out of the ground, looks cooler than it sounds  :lol: ), they also had a nice Bloody Wolf one too (just featured US box art).  Anyone else even remember Turbo Ts?
/jt13pz9.gif

D-Lite

I've got a Bonk one, Devil's Crush, and now a Lords of Thunder one.  Awesome stuff.
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
IMG
IMG

Nemo

Sweet.  Is there some place that still sells them or are you buying them secondhand?
/jt13pz9.gif

D-Lite

Two from eBay and one from TZD for helping with the Turbo Express thing.  It was his last   :(
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
IMG
IMG

jlued686

I made my own custom Turbografx T-Shirt on Cafe Press.  On the front, it has the Turbografx-16 logo with Bonk peeking around the side, and on the back it has a the big, rectangular Turbografx-16 emblem.  The sleeve cuffs and neck are orange.  It looks pretty sweet.  If you've seen the G4 E3 2005 special they had about a month ago, you may have seen me wearing it, playing games at the Capcom booth.  I had about a half dozen people ask me where I got my shirt that day.  That's right, spreading the Turbo love.  ;)

Keranu

Do you have pictures of that shirt? It sounds pretty sweet.

I also dug the Turbo Grafx 16 coffee mugs that were out.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

esteban

I have a Devil's Crush t-shirt (black t) and a Legendary Axe II (white t).  The DC shirt is in great condition...

I got them back in the day as a freebie...  NEC or TurboPlay sent them out...

If I can find one I'll model it for you, Nemo

;)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

I payed to have a Ys 1&2 t-shirt :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Ohh a Ys Book I & II t-shirt would be perfect. There might be one in Japan somewhere. I'd get it.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

torgo

I have an old TG16 duffle bag from a CES, in the old glowing Orange and Green colors. I use it to cart my Gamecube around  :D
PS Nation

Keranu

Very good use.  8)
IMG

twor2005

I'd really like to see pics of these. Preferably not being worn at the time  :wink:

esteban

Quote from: "twor2005"I'd really like to see pics of these. Preferably not being worn at the time  :wink:
How dare you! For that, I'll be wearing ONLY the t-shirt. Pics are coming... :D

GUTS

That would rule, put a Keith Courage over your junk too.

esteban

Quote from: "GUTS"That would rule, put a Keith Courage over your junk too.
:D
GUTS, you rule! What a brilliant idea!

Keranu

Hahaha, Keith Courage over the junk! Go for it, mahn! (quoting some fighting game here, I believe it was CvS2.)
IMG

GUTS

Sounds like Street Fighter Alpha 2.  Beat em up guys!  Go for broke!

Nemo

Quote from: "GUTS"That would rule, put a Keith Courage over your junk too.

That's wrong on so many levels.  :lol:
/jt13pz9.gif

Keranu

Quote from: "GUTS"Sounds like Street Fighter Alpha 2.  Beat em up guys!  Go for broke!
Actually know that you mention the Alpha series, I am sure the line I mentioned and the one you mentioned as well were froM SFA3.
IMG

twor2005

Quote from: "Tron"I payed to have a Ys 1&2 t-shirt :wink:

You mean you had one done? I was just thinking about that. How did you do it? What kind of place did you go to?

I also wanted to bump this thread. I'm still waiting for pics of the shirts (I hope I don't regret this, haha).

esteban

Quote from: "twor2005"
Quote from: "Tron"I payed to have a Ys 1&2 t-shirt :wink:

You mean you had one done? I was just thinking about that. How did you do it? What kind of place did you go to?

I also wanted to bump this thread. I'm still waiting for pics of the shirts (I hope I don't regret this, haha).
Well, it turns out that my Legendary Axe II shirt was sitting in storage in my mom's attic for the last decade +.  I'm in Cape May now, but when I head back north in a week, I'll have a photo for you. The Devil's Crush shirt is in CA, so you'll have to wait for that photo :). Surprisingly, the LAII shirt still fits me, but the DC shirt was small on me when I was a kid, so I have no idea how it will fit now. At the very least, it will be good for a laugh to see me in a too-tight-jones shirt.