OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Turbo games for trade (or for sale) and wanted games / manuals list

Started by BlackandBlue, 12/11/2009, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackandBlue

I have a few extra games that I am looking to trade (or maybe sell) and I thought I would list them here first before selling them through other means (ebay :( ).  These are all US games and I am looking for US games in trade.  I don't care about the cardboard box, but you have it, fine by me.  As for the manuals in need, I remember a little while back someone bought a whole lot of manuals and not sure if they are still around/have the ones I need.  I can provide more pictures if needed.  If you have any items in the wanted section and are not looking for a trade, but would sell, let me know.

Prices do not include shipping.  Probably be around $5 if shipped in the US.

Games I have for trade (click links for pictures):
*sold* $30  Y's Book III Disc here
*sold* $30  Dragon Slayer Legend of Heros (no manual / disc a little scratched, nothing deep)
*sold* $27  Gate of Thunder 3-in-1 (made an inlay for it using sparky's label and JP case, disc few faint scratches)
*sold* $40  Vasteel (map included, no manual) Disc here
*sold* $8  Alien Crush Spine here
*sold* $15  Splatterhouse (label peeling in corner, can provide a sparky sticker if needed)
*sold* $10  Ordyne  Spine here
*sold* $10  Bonk's Revenge (label misaligned from factory, so wearing a little)
$5   World Class Baseball  Spine here
*sold* $8   Prince of Persia
$8   Sherlock Holmes v1 (no London Times or whatever the game came with)

****Lowered most prices****

Want list (will trade any/all games plus cash or buy straight out):
Manuals/Cases
Godzilla (only need the manual, badly)
Neutopia II (need manual / case)
Military Madness (need manual / case)
Tiger Road (need manual / case)
Games
Beyond Shadowgate
Dynastic Hero
Exile: Wicked Phenomenon
Legend of Hero Tonma Thanks Exile!
Magical Chase (only looking for HU / manual, don't care for box)
Might and Magic III
Super Air Zonk
Syd Mead's Terraforming

Other titles I'd consider to trade for:
Bomberman '93
Camp California
Forgotten Worlds
Jackie Chan
Raiden
Shockman
Dungeon Master
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

adolliveson

Do your Y's III, Dragon Slayer, Vasteel games include their cases and, if so, are the proper color inserts with them ? I'd be interested in hearing back on what price you'd be asking for them...

I know that there's currently a Dynastic Hero up on eBay (220523512728), one used Beyond Shadowgate (250546642253) plus a new one (350272986190). You may have already seen these but thought I would simply mention them.

adolliveson

...oops  :oops: , should have click on your links at the front of each item (not the end ones) which would have answer some of my questions. Do look forward to you reply though...

BlackandBlue

Quote from: adolliveson on 12/12/2009, 12:44 PMDo your Y's III, Dragon Slayer, Vasteel games include their cases and, if so, are the proper color inserts with them ? I'd be interested in hearing back on what price you'd be asking for them...

I know that there's currently a Dynastic Hero up on eBay (220523512728), one used Beyond Shadowgate (250546642253) plus a new one (350272986190). You may have already seen these but thought I would simply mention them.
PM sent.  All games have the back inlay, just Dragon Slayer and Vasteel missing the manuals.  Thanks for listing the auctions.  I did already see them and was eyeing the used Beyond Shadowgate, but may hold off on it.

Quote from: adolliveson on 12/12/2009, 12:52 PM...oops  :oops: , should have click on your links at the front of each item (not the end ones) which would have answer some of my questions. Do look forward to you reply though...
:)  I was just trying to save some bandwidth by not putting the pictures directly in the thread.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

pepharytheworm

I am interested in Ys III, and the 3 in 1 if still for sale let me know.

BlackandBlue

Quote from: pepharytheworm on 12/14/2009, 03:37 AMI am interested in Ys III, and the 3 in 1 if still for sale let me know.
I am still waiting to hear back about Y's III, but I have added prices for all games.

I hate making up prices and tried my best to be fair for both parties, but if something is just flat out insane, let me know!

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

BlackandBlue

Y's III has been sold and Legend of Hero Tonma has been removed from the wanted list.  Thanks guys!

Senshi

I received Ys III quickly and it works perfect. Thanks!
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

BlackandBlue

Stuff still available.  Probably end up on ebay soon, if I stop being so lazy.

neo k

hi I am interested in ordyne and bonks revenge if you still have them

BlackandBlue

Quote from: neo k on 04/15/2010, 10:31 PMhi I am interested in ordyne and bonks revenge if you still have them
Yep, they are still available.  I'll PM you the details.

BlackandBlue

neo k

I recieved my games fast shipping and thanks for the extra label.

BlackandBlue

Bumpin from the dead.  Still too lazy to put on ebay.

BlackandBlue

TheClash603

Someone is selling Dynastic Hero on Digitpress...  for $500.

BlackandBlue

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/12/2010, 05:41 PMSomeone is selling Dynastic Hero on Digitpress...  for $500.
Thanks for the heads up.  I saw that the other day.  For $500 he can keep it.    :shock:

BlueBMW

Might be interested in that Vasteel... and I get paid tomorrow too....
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

BlackandBlue

Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/12/2010, 07:06 PMMight be interested in that Vasteel... and I get paid tomorrow too....
I still have that one if you would like.  Just let me know.

Sparky

hey man, i am have a bunch of manuals coming my way from a guy i know (still waiting) its kind of a surprise in what i will be getting (i think mostly duo) so if i see anything off your want list i will let ya know... no promises man but will see what i get. :)

BlackandBlue

BlackandBlue