12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Arcade card and SGX HuC lib

Started by TurboXray, 02/10/2010, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

TurboXray

 The library link:

www.pcedev.net/huc/SGX_AC_LIB/sgx_ac_lib_ver_1_2.zip

 And some sample code:

www.pcedev.net/huc/SGX_AC_LIB/sample.zip

 Hcf, if you can test this out and give me some feedback (or requests). Thanks :D

-Tom

Arkhan Asylum

I Will start bashing away at this and see what happens :)

Though my art-fu isn't really up to snuff for sgfx games.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

hcf

Wow!!! ENORMOUS thanks, Tom!!!  :D   =D>

Of course I will try it as soon as possible, and I will let you know   :)