10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Quote from: blueraven on 06/21/2014, 03:22 PMSeriously. I would watch the first 3 episodes of Red Dwarf Season 1 to get the full scope of "The Cat"
Watched the first episode. I like that Lister chose to be in stasis for 18 months rather than handing over Frankenstein. :3
IMG

Nando

Nando

.......HAHAH I wish I knew what was being "said"

/706389943.png

NecroPhile

How did you get the beans above the frank?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/23/2014, 05:11 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 06/21/2014, 03:22 PMSeriously. I would watch the first 3 episodes of Red Dwarf Season 1 to get the full scope of "The Cat"
Watched the first episode. I like that Lister chose to be in stasis for 18 months rather than handing over Frankenstein. :3
Series 1-6 are gold. Series 7 is terrible. Series 8 is ok series 9 might be a bit tricky for people outside uk as it references another programme a lot. Series 10 is better series 11 comes next year

MrFlutterPie

IMG

What a world we live in :(

HailingTheThings

Quote from: wildfruit on 06/23/2014, 07:02 PMSeries 1-6 are gold. Series 7 is terrible. Series 8 is ok series 9 might be a bit tricky for people outside uk as it references another programme a lot. Series 10 is better series 11 comes next year
Thanks for the tip.

Quote from: MrFlutterPie on 06/23/2014, 07:22 PM/LxiIJ20.jpg
Geez.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: wildfruit on 06/23/2014, 07:02 PMSeries 1-6 are gold. Series 7 is terrible. Series 8 is ok series 9 might be a bit tricky for people outside uk as it references another programme a lot. Series 10 is better series 11 comes next year
No way, man.  There is no terrible Red Dwarf, there's just less good Red Dwarf.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nando on 06/23/2014, 05:32 PM.......HAHAH I wish I knew what was being "said"

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/706389943.png?1356278112
hahah RIP fap guy. I think I know what's being said somewhat lol. Where's that craziness from?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

munchiaz

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/20/2014, 05:08 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/20/2014, 05:06 PMWait, am I to be shot? :(
Uh, what?  I meant that last pic is for you because he's a __________.
Wanted to clarify that I thought you're message:

Quote from: guest on 06/20/2014, 12:52 PMAwesome!  That one is for hailing.
was about this pic:

IMG

Sorry for my confusion. :3
IMG

LostFlunky

Joe Redifer

I'm surprised that people don't find a way to misspell the "turbo" part as well. But the blame lies 100% on NEC for choosing to call it the TurboGrafx-16 in the first place.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/29/2014, 12:45 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/29/2014, 12:16 AMI'm surprised that people don't find a way to misspell the "turbo" part as well. But the blame lies 100% on NEC for choosing to call it the TurboGrafx-16 in the first place.
I've seen Trubo a time or two.  What I'm surprised about is the fact that not one single person in that thread picked up on my sarcasm.  Don't be surprised if TurboGrapFX becomes the new standard for misspelling it.
IMG
IMG

NightWolve

TaeboGrafx! Excellent meme, dude! Haha!

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/29/2014, 02:28 AMTaeboGrafx! Excellent meme, dude! Haha!
Thanks, as long as one person finds it funny, my job is done. :3
IMG

ClodBusted

More spelling mistakes:
IMG
Source:
http://de.bomberman.wikia.com/wiki/Louie

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

HailingTheThings

Yay more peoples likes it. lol Stephen Hawking Pro Skater lol.

Also, I have this, I probably need to remake it later because its not perfecto, but in the meantime, feel free to use it for certain occasions:

IMG
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 06/29/2014, 09:34 AMI used to love Billy Blanks.
Yeah, me too, somewhat; seeing Billy Blanks gave me a flashback to his short-lived acting career, movies like "TC 2000," you know, before he was relegated to exercise infomercials and whatever else... ;)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/29/2014, 09:36 PM
Yeah, me too, somewhat; seeing Billy Blanks gave me a flashback to his short-lived acting career, movies like "TC 2000," you know, before he was relegated to exercise infomercials and whatever else... ;)
I either forgot or never knew Billy Blanks was an "Actor." Hmm..
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/30/2014, 12:44 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 06/29/2014, 09:36 PM
I either forgot or never knew Billy Blanks was an "Actor." Hmm..
Heh-heh. Yeah, you're kinda right, maybe I should've used quotes of derision when it came to "acting career." He suffered from the usual problem that martial artists trying to transition into acting do: stiff delivery of their lines, failure to make the character believable, natural, etc. and overacting, etc. Chuck Norris, Don "the dragon" Wilson come to mind. All that 80's stuff especially and forward, Cynthia Rothrock, the American Ninja guy, etc.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/30/2014, 01:13 AMHeh-heh. Yeah, you're kinda right, maybe I should've used quotes of derision when it came to "acting career." He suffered from the usual problem that martial artists trying to transition into acting do: stiff delivery of their lines, failure to make the character believable, natural, etc. and overacting, etc. Chuck Norris, Don "the dragon" Wilson come to mind. All that 80's stuff especially and forward, Cynthia Rothrock, the American Ninja guy, etc.
A man named Cynthia?
IMG

Psycho Punch

o.pwuaioc

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/30/2014, 07:32 PMIMG
I was actually considering doing this for a box of teddy grahams as a fuck you gift to a friend of mine.
IMG

Nando

Nando

Tatsujin

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/26/2012, 04:23 PMFixed that Neo ad to better represent the truth.

IMG
had to necro-quote this again. it must never die :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PCEngineHell

LOL I about forgot about doing that pic myself. Thanks for the reminder.

Tatsujin

one of your best lulzes ever. still laugh my belly off when reading through it :lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Yeah, that was good work. "NEO GEO can deliver the in-your-face poverty the likes of which starving children in Nigeria have yet to experience. ... Your BFF may need a heart transplant, but who cares. When you own a NEO GEO AES system, you can't afford empathy.:lol:

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 07/03/2014, 10:00 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/26/2012, 04:23 PMFixed that Neo ad to better represent the truth.

IMG
had to necro-quote this again. it must never die :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I spent days upon days trying to beat Magician  Lord when it was the playable demo for NEOGEO at JC Penny. Yeah, JC Penny in Willowbrook Mall, NJ had an electronics section that was totally hidden and very few kids were ever there. I also think that the "regulars", who were all bored and broke, well, we didn't want anyone else to find out so we were very tight-lipped about it.

STATUS: Holy shite, that was a tough, challenging game. I never beat it.

EPILOGUE: Later, Baseball Stars 2 was the demo game....which was nice, certainly, but not nearly as beguiling as Magician Lord.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

NightWolve

Spoiler Alert for Nulltard's upcoming video featuring...

NightWolve

Quote from: guestIMG
Hey, I know that guy! He's one of the crazed bowlers in the Big Lebowski who takes his bowling WAY serious. Ah right, I get it, his character's name was Jesus. Heh. Was wondering why pick him for that painting.

Psycho Punch

bartre

Quote from: guest on 07/04/2014, 01:23 PMIMG
the only way it could be better is if it were Shaq

...or Shaft  :lol:

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/04/2014, 01:23 PMIMG
1.) Ball top should be brown to match.

2.) Needs a smiley face.

*giggles*
IMG

seieienbu

...why're the buttons on the left side of that stick?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Roflmao's post scared me away. IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 07/05/2014, 02:20 AMWhere the action is at...
/obeybot01.png
Make it a place, people!
Dookie!
IMG

roflmao

Psycho Punch

My Visual Studio 2013 web installer finally got through with the installation for those who care and/or saw my posts in the chat*.
I wonder why people don't use Nulltard's site much. It's pretty adorable and full of cool stuff, including Ron Jeremy.

*hi Nulltard

seieienbu

Quote from: guest on 07/05/2014, 02:14 AMPhoto taken in a mirror.
That was my first thought, but on a madcatz stick the turbo control lights are above the joystick itself, not the buttons.  Somebody's a left-y.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

SuperPlay

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

So do you have a box/manual or is the magical chase on your picture loose?

HailingTheThings

IMG