OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 07/11/2014, 12:37 AMbwahahahaha.... my duo thinks it is an AES!

aesduo.jpg

You'd think it could afford a swiffer!  Dirty, dirty... dirty duo.  For shame.
Hey, how did you get into my game room, thief ?!?!?!? ;) The Duo looks kinda beat up BTW or is that just dirt/hair as you're indicating ?

You know, my Turbo Duo and library was once upon a time in perfect, pristine condition... Tru Story. Then I made one of the greatest mistakes ever known by a gamer: I let another gamer friend borrow the system and library for about a month or so. My heart was in the right place, I wanted him to get to enjoy Dracula X, Ys I-II-III, Gate of Thunder, the Bonk series, Cosmic Fantasy 2, Exile I-II, etc. in a time when Sega/Nintendo dominated so that he could get to see what few others did... Alas, a terrible decision it was...

Well, when I got the system back, *everything* -- and I do mean everything -- had been scratched up, the CD cases, the CD surfaces, the Turbo Duo itself, etc. Everything was new looking when I gave it to him and he amazingly made everything look old when it got back to me. I couldn't believe it! He even had the Ys Book I & II manual out and spilled liquid on it... I'm kinda interested in getting a new manual from someone as a result so I can scan a good 300x300 image of the cover for the MP3 tagging of my Ys music collection (for my MP3 jukebox)... Anyway, NEVER AGAIN I SAY! NEVER AGAIN! I may upload something to you or send you a CD-R, but never again will I temporarily depart with my originals to someone!

jperryss

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2014, 04:40 AMYou know, my Turbo Duo and library was once upon a time in perfect, pristine condition... Tru Story. Then I made one of the greatest mistakes ever known by a gamer: I let another gamer friend borrow the system and library for about a month or so. My heart was in the right place, I wanted him to get to enjoy Dracula X, Ys I-II-III, Gate of Thunder, the Bonk series, Cosmic Fantasy 2, Exile I-II, etc. in a time when Sega/Nintendo dominated so that he could get to see what few others did... Alas, a terrible decision it was...

Well, when I got the system back, *everything* -- and I do mean everything -- had been scratched up, the CD cases, the CD surfaces, the Turbo Duo itself, etc. Everything was new looking when I gave it to him and he amazingly made everything look old when it got back to me. I couldn't believe it! He even had the Ys Book I & II manual out and spilled liquid on it... I'm kinda interested in getting a new manual from someone as a result so I can scan a good 300x300 image of the cover for the MP3 tagging of my Ys music collection (for my MP3 jukebox)... Anyway, NEVER AGAIN I SAY! NEVER AGAIN! I may upload something to you or send you a CD-R, but never again will I temporarily depart with my originals to someone!
I would've never gotten into Turbo/PCE collecting had a friend not loaned me his Duo and about 30 games (no imports) for almost an entire summer back in high school in the mid-90s while he was out of town.

I took care of it though, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't you. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2014, 04:40 AMI'm kinda interested in getting a new manual from someone as a result so I can scan a good 300x300 image of the cover for the MP3 tagging of my Ys music collection (for my MP3 jukebox)...
Sunteam Paul has good scans of both the US and JP covers.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 07/11/2014, 10:00 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 07/11/2014, 04:40 AMI'm kinda interested in getting a new manual from someone as a result so I can scan a good 300x300 image of the cover for the MP3 tagging of my Ys music collection (for my MP3 jukebox)...
Sunteam Paul has good scans of both the US and JP covers.
Darn, he didn't have the US version for Ys III. Gotta take I through IV in the same style/scanner preferably for consistency. Good choice to have used PNG, and then I can decide how much on JPEG compression after, but yeah, I need the 3 from the same source. Thanks though.

NightWolve

OK, cool, lemme take a look.

NightWolve

Nah, I can do the resizing as I was having to do with my scans. Looks like I was wrong on something, I thought the average manual was a perfect square, it's close, but not quite. I took a ruler out and found the width is 4 3/4" but the height is 4 11/16" so there's no way it would resize proportionally to a perfect 300 x 300 without cropping or warping, etc. They're just a little tiny bit wider by 1/16" or half that, etc. and so not a perfect square. Anyway, yours are good I guess. I'll use 'em, thanks! Your Ys IV was a bit beat up versus mine though, but my Ys I & II is crinkled up, so no contest there.

Random On-Topic:
/10403237_598944463548307_5004944174457456465_n.jpg

roflmao

Are you having server issues, Nulltard? It seems your images aren't coming through. :/

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: guest on 07/18/2014, 02:48 PMGlad you were able to use the images!
on topic: /pluto.jpg
QuoteBrian Regan - Stand Up Comedy - Very Very Funny
Published on May 3, 2013

To Me Brian Regan Is As Funny As Pablo Francisco. I Give Both 10/10. If You're Looking For A Clean But Extremely Funny Stand Up Comedy, Then Brian Regan Is Your Man. (The Epitome Of Hyperbole) 2008
IMG

Psycho Punch

image down.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NightWolve

/10537112_796940500346056_1474407447416338981_n.jpg

Psycho Punch

From the "it's the stick I use to play Gals Panic!" series: [!NSFW!]
AleffCorreaJoystick.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1435907940025825

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Pedo Punch AKA Aleff CorreaFrom the "it's the stick I use to play Gals Panic!" series: [!NSFW!]
AleffCorreaJoystick.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1435907940025825
Woah, HEY now!!! I think the *distraction* provided by that kind of joystick would prove unhelpful in actually playing games well with it. ; )

NightWolve

X.X.XSEED Games...not getting much love from HuffingtonPost... lawl
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ravishly/akibas-trip-undead-and-un_b_5572819.html  :lol:  :lol:
HuffPost1: "One of the most horrifying videogames to be released this year..."
HuffPost2: "One of the most despicable videogames of all time.."

IMG

Psycho Punch

Misogyny might be the most overuseed word in the 21th century. Not to mention that article is pretty inaccurate and emotionally charged. LOL at an articel reviewing a quirky japanese game that begins with the line "Along the lines of that the-world-is-going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket men's rights activist conference the other weekend".

Not that this game is my thing or anything. At least it is less violent and less of a US Army ad than many games being churned out to this day.

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Pedo PunchMisogyny might be the most overuseed word in the 21th century. Not to mention that article is pretty inaccurate and emotionally charged. LOL at an articel reviewing a quirky japanese game that begins with the line "Along the lines of that the-world-is-going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket men's rights activist conference the other weekend"

Not that this game is my thing or anything. At least it is less violent and less of a US Army ad than many games being churned out to this day.
Yeah, I'd understand. In this case however, for me, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. ; ) Females are pretty tough when it comes to this, have a zero tolerance approach at times. I'm using the author's point of view, have it be heard/shared (and playing along a bit, heh-heh, there are more valid points that can be made now) essentially.

This is a high-traffic news website giving X.X.XSEED "Games" negative PR (indirectly, they're not named, but they're the publisher), and the funniest thing of all, to me, is it ain't some right-wing rag or something, it's the HuffingtonPuffingtonPost of all places. I couldn't believe this kind of zero tolerance condemnation came from there! Both Thomas Lipschultz and the Cock-Flasher, Jeff "The DeuceBag" Nussbaum are actually in the Comments section of that HuffPost link defending the game, though Lipschultz is right, I can't see the first post anymore that he made. You can't blame me for all the glee that I feel right now of course. :P My "X.X.XSEED" respelling derision is now far more backed up than before!!! Heh-heh!

Anyway, here's a Youtube video of the "gameplay," enjoy gentlemen. ;) Objective: You must strip strip strip your vampire-like "enemies" by pounding the shit out of them! You're charged with trying to save the city from an unfortunate infestation/epidemic, and EVERY last article of clothing MUST MUST MUST come off in order for sunlight to vanquish these types of vampires. Stripping just a shirt or pants won't do! ;) No no no, ALL of it must come off in order for sunlight to destroy them!! Makes total sense! Heh-heh. It's complete with a Japanese perv screeching in excitement towards the end to boot!

『AKIBA'S TRIP2』ストリップアクションムービー

Psycho Punch

I wish the PS Move remake of Dancing Eyes wasn't cancelled.

Nando

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/27/2014, 05:53 PM『AKIBA'S TRIP2』ストリップアクションムービー
HAHAHAH that looks all sorts of crazy!

He punched the pants off of that one character!!!!

as for the controversy, JP has always had that type of controversy.

As a side note. I Just read this latest bit....not sure how I feel about idols now, except that kinda bad for them.

japansubculture.com/microcosm-of-dark-corporate-japan-child-labor-is-so-cute-book-review

NecroPhile

The writer needs to get out more.  As far as pervy Japanese games go, this one is practically Amish.

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

NightWolve

Good one, Hailing! Now we have a free meme for wmac's sorry sales thread.

Check out the Fighting Street Suicide thread too; Tommy the Death-Wishing Troll thought Venom was calling me a psycho because Venom didn't quote his "You're all dangerous - I'm reporting you to the police!" empty threat! This moron is an epic disaster!!!

"Tommy," newsflash, you're unwanted, unlikable, unfunny, a terrible epic fail of a troll, you're just too dumb to understand it! D.U.M.B.! Dumb as a box of rocks, and that's an insult to rocks everywhere as at least they're useful for say filler material in cement, etc.! ;)

NightWolve

Drago from Rocky IV.
DragoMustBreakYou.jpg

This was marketed with "OBEY and consume!"
ChewGumKissAss.jpg

Psycho Punch

I have come here to chew gum and play PCE.

MrFlutterPie

Quote from: guest on 08/01/2014, 11:12 AMI have come here to chew gum and play PCE.
...and I'm all out of Bubblegum Crash.

HailingTheThings

IMG

o.pwuaioc

NightWolve

The return of Tommy Troll Jr. the great big ole Turd gets an updated meme! Hahaha! The psycho can figure out how to delete, but that's not the problem, he can't figure out how to stay away from here despite his stated intent! You're dealing with an angry kid basically that lies through his damn teeth all the time, is subject to emotional tantrums of saying things he'll never act out on, follows the ole "Do as I say, not as I do!" routine to a tee, etc.! Imagine the hell this kind of bastard must've put his parents through in the course of trying to raise his ass!! The torture, the torment, the regret, etc... Seriously, this guy must've been a real monster to deal with.

Sparky

NecroPhile

Viewing the musical chairs image ist verboten!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2014, 02:18 PM/Musical-Chairs.gif
Yep, can't see it Sparky. -> Forbidden

Update: Found it with audio. Yeehaw!!

Dicer

bob

I took this last night in my front yard with a cheap-o "point-n-shoot".
My son LOVES the moon.

/moon.jpg

NightWolve

HailingTheThings

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Just looked out my window & saw this!  Should I be scared, or geeked out?!?

IMG
IMG

NightWolve

One upped by PD, who would've thought. ;)

Nando

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/10/2014, 02:36 AMJust looked out my window & saw this!  Should I be scared, or geeked out?!?
IMG
That's the first time I've been fooled by a 3D render.

MrFlutterPie

No matter how many times I watch the movie I am always shocked when Spike exclaims "Oh Shit!"

Dicer

HailingTheThings

IMG

Psycho Punch

Opethian

this page should come with an epilepsy warning
IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

bob

/games/kob.jpg

LOL...getting a refresher?

Psycho Punch

LOL at DarKKKobold's XSEED avatar, looking to piss off a certain member of this board. Not trollish at all.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 08/14/2014, 04:21 PMLOL at DarKKKobold's XSEED avatar, looking to piss off a certain member of this board. Not trollish at all.
You noticed that too? lol
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: galam on 08/14/2014, 04:13 PM/games/kob.jpg
LOL...getting a refresher?
Good! Thanks again to Professor on that one.

Quote from: guest on 08/14/2014, 04:21 PMLOL at DarKKKobold's XSEED avatar, looking to piss off a certain member of this board. Not trollish at all.
Oh, he's using his sig/avatar again for something X.X.XSEED specific to troll me ? You know the sting of the butthurt is strong when they incorporate a spot for you in their own profile somehow! Heh. He was already using "DarkKo The Defiant" from one of my flame posts, so anything further doesn't surprise me. If whatever comment he wrote is to defend X.X.XSEED, then he's just proving what I said about him as a sorry hack, and frankly, he who defends a criminal IS a criminal!

That company along with Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum violated my legal IP Rights on paper (as a technical matter) in order to accomplish cheating me and then went around denying that they did anything wrong (as in Thomas Lipschultz)! If you're a little bitch that supports someone getting cheated out of their life's work just cause you hate them (Awwww, he got flamed, now he's very mad...), then I got nothing but disgust for you!

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG