Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbucks

Is he playing Genesis over Super Nintendo?

NightWolve

IMG

Margot Kidder AKA Lois Lane. Cause of death unknown at this time, but she was 69 years old. The 1978 Superman by Richard Donner is the only one I respect, really. Has that bit of movie magic and has aged fine by me.

UPDATE: Sad to say it was ruled a suicide...

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: Warbucks on 05/11/2018, 02:26 PMIs he playing Genesis over Super Nintendo?
Also looks like he is playing Night Trap on Sega CD.
I'm the Wind, Baby!

Bloufo

Quote from: TelcoSurveyor on 05/14/2018, 08:04 PM
Quote from: Warbucks on 05/11/2018, 02:26 PMIs he playing Genesis over Super Nintendo?
Ground Zero Texas.

TelcoSurveyor

Quote from: Bloufo on 05/15/2018, 12:15 AM
Ground Zero Texas.
I stand corrected. Thanks!
I'm the Wind, Baby!

TheClash603

Ground Zero Texas.
This explains a lot...

NightWolve

Contra...

IMG

Classic Le Squaresoft: Vagrant Story.

IMG

NightWolve

IMG
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/thetweet
QuoteWhy would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!
Hahahaha! Da Trumpster at it again!

TR0N

I bet kim is thinking at least i got chicken  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Shawn's daughters made him this for Father's Day. :)

IMG

NightWolve

It's a cool bird man, I had to meme it with something. :)

IMG

Eagle Rescue Story:

xcrement5x

Ground Zero Texas.
And on a Model 1 Sega CD too!  Robin Williams was an early adopter apparently.

NightWolve

NightWolve

IMG

Garbage Pail Kids sticker giveaway if Bernie doesn't want them. 176 in total. I might spot the shipping if I like or owe ya, if not, you pay it. Dunno if anyone here would want them, but I wanna get rid of them.

JoeQuaker

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/27/2018, 12:59 AMGarbage Pail Kids sticker giveaway if Bernie doesn't want them. 176 in total. I might spot the shipping if I like or owe ya, if not, you pay it. Dunno if anyone here would want them, but I wanna get rid of them.
Now come on man you know me well enough to know I'd like to have these heh-heh.

What do you want for them? Or PM me.. whatever works  :bonkthis:
Mir ist kalt, so kalt...

NightWolve

Quote from: JoeQuaker on 11/27/2018, 10:41 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 11/27/2018, 12:59 AMGarbage Pail Kids sticker giveaway if Bernie doesn't want them. 176 in total. I might spot the shipping if I like or owe ya, if not, you pay it. Dunno if anyone here would want them, but I wanna get rid of them.

Oh really ? Sorry brother, but Bernie Bro already got back to me with his shipping address in having decided that he'll take them. I'm gonna stop by the dollar store to see what kind of little shipping box or packet I can use later today.

I owe him for a lot of stuff he shipped to me over the years (Tobias bootlegs) and giving me paid freelance work in the past too. :)

I knew he was a fan from professing love of that movie they made of it eons ago and he Facebook-shared some sticker images in the past too I recall. ;)

JoeQuaker

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/27/2018, 05:28 PM
Quote from: JoeQuaker on 11/27/2018, 10:41 AM

Oh really ? Sorry brother, but Bernie Bro already got back to me with his shipping address in having decided that he'll take them. I'm gonna stop by the dollar store to see what kind of little shipping box or packet I can use later today.

I owe him for a lot of stuff he shipped to me over the years (Tobias bootlegs) and giving me paid freelance work in the past too. :)

I knew he was a fan from professing love of that movie they made of it eons ago and he Facebook-shared some sticker images in the past too I recall. ;)
Cool! Glad to hear they're going to someone who will appreciate them nonetheless. Lord knows I've got enough old stuff in this museum I live in haha
Mir ist kalt, so kalt...

NightWolve

IMG

I was randomly hound-harassed/stalked today by the crazy butthurt psychotic loon pictured above with that shirt in the #Yuki discord chatroom... Sarumaru endorses their extortion troll tactics, sad to say... :(  To be clear, I do not negotiate with or kowtow to "any-means-necessary" extortionist saboteurs/bullies, and some of what we had here, "forum terrorists," (as White Supremacist DarKKKobold coined them, haha) but JohnPhile, Ryley "NoSexGex" Reynolds, AetherButt, the DildoPhile Dicktator and his DildoKobolds as well as some others never figured that out months ago...

So, who exactly is the above embarrassing loser in that "shirt" you might ask? A petty dramaqueen troll formerly known as "jlued686" (JohnPhile Luedtke) who later proclaimed himself "KingDrool" at some point (progressive ego you understand) if that rings a bell.

All he primarily did here at PCEFX the last ~3 years is rant/rave/screech/scream-at-the-sky about Donald J. Trump's very existence (Orange Man Bad! Orange Man Bad!!!) which drives him bitterly deranged to no end (Thanks Trump!)... That's pretty much all I can remember him for, besides being a vicious, wound-tight bully that trolled me for not liking PCE sports games or something, and for being a republican, etc.

Seems he was alerted by another preexisting troll in the #Yuki chatroom of my visit (Psycho Punch or Gex), as was Psycho Arkhoe (The Greatest PCE Community Saboteur, 2 PCE groups/1 PCE Kickstarter by my count were sabotaged by his bitterness, immaturity, arrogance, envy, jealously, & bullying nature...), both of whom had *never* posted in it, so they only arrived to tag-team troll one target (me) of their unhinged wrath (>6 months well after the dramastorm THEY instigated had passed). It was transparent to anyone with half a brain.

John approached his hounding trying to shoehorn passive-aggressive posts first, followed by playing the usual nerd cliche: he projected his virginity on me (claiming he's seen a vagina), blamed me for his own bullying, harassing, called me an a$$hole (heh, no self-introspection, that's for sure!), pretended to enjoy me telling him what a POS he was directly, etc. It was pathetic to watch his desperation for me to acknowledge his miserable, disgusting existence as he continued to poison a chatroom with his raging butthurt that he had never posted in solely due to learning of my visit... Yep, Psycho Nintega clone-confirmed!

Clearly the cyber-bully is obsessed way way too much about me, a videogame forum, so I say, step away from the keyboard before you fully become Nintega Part II, wipe that shit down with chlorine, go out, get some fresh air, take some walks, get laid buddy (pay for it if you have to!), i.e., get a life - IN GENERAL - cause you clearly don't have one running around wearing DuoDildoDoxPhile t-shirts to honor your destructive doxxing pal!!! Stop hangin' around creepy "dildo/game-huggers" and cutting videos with them (by that I mean tweak the freak with his pierced lip ring, ugh), that might help too, John! (I exclude Esteban/Dan of course).

Overall, I felt the stalking, dox-defending, hound-harasser is VERY confused, outright delusional about how the actions of Nulltard/bullity/insanity/toxicity/doxxity and his gang damaged this forum! He has deluded himself to believe he can pass the blame to me, that the shear act of repetition & feigned outrage, while covering for all the inbetween harassment him/his allies have committed (that would justify their re-banning ANYWHERE!), will establish it as historical fact...

Essentially, he hopes to deflect/cover historical blame away from his friend, the libelous, doxxing spam-terror, Captain DildoPhile, who f*cked up my home phone number worse than ever in buying up domains (2) to link a dox job at a place that encourages REAL physical stalking/contact on their targets... That's who Nulltard formed an alliance with, it's a site that also reportedly caused a suicide, not that these lunatics would give a damn when the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" takes root... Was it worth it creeps ?

In hypocritical rage he ended his "proud" PCEFX membership by screeching at Aaron to delete his account (and Josh's) after I emailed him to stop his lying conspiracy that 20k Necromunster posts were deleted because lying hack BlackTiger suddenly pretended the search feature doesn't work for him.... He protested 2 "unsolicited" emails, portraying himself a "victim" of ~1000 emails by generalization propaganda, yet he was one of the harassers that did exactly that to Aaron months before hoping to sabotage my relations/friendship (Aaron reported ~daily angry messages by Email, Twitter, Facebook, PM, etc)... Incredible!

So yeah, the bitter, raging, stalking, unhinged loon now likes "unsolicited" visits, contact, harassment, etc. when HE does it, even on somebody else's chat property to engage a target of his unhinged wrath! It's targeted hound harassment 101, stalking me to any/all PCE groups to bark in rage, still hoping to extort/bully/browbeat me down to a different outcome here or just sadistic satisfaction (if he feels that's all he has left). So, um, are you're saying hypocrisy by an unhinged loon is supposed to be shocking ? Yes, I know, I'm just laying it out for the record! He's a classic "Do-As-I-Say-Not-As-I-Do!" fail!

It's almost like ANTIFA thuggery, I go to a restaurant, a store, or some event, next thing I know, Psycho John and the DoxPhile crew show up, they phone over more of their gang to stop by, sit near or next to me, start acting stupid, raging, heckling, yelling, etc. They DO have my home address, folks, which was passed around in the DoxPhile . com/chat, so it's not out of the realm of possibilities... Dude is crazzzy hateful, no doubt, he took his trolling to live YouTube video level like Nulltard at the MGC and Nintega long before that!

Anyway, we wish DramaQueen JohnPhile all the best at his new rage-based PCE forum and hope he'll eventually get the mental help that he needs... We certainly hope he hasn't ventured out of his basement wearing DildoPhile t-shirts (or hats, like Josh on EVERY GameHugger video), but bad habits are hard to break, we understand... DoxMaster provocateur/troll and White Supremacist "DarKKKobold" once mentioned mommy and daddy had to hire him a therapist, maybe seek his advice, John ?? Just a thought, I mean look at the *fantastic* results with him, that was money well spent! It could change your life buddy, ya never know!

:bonkthis:

NightWolve

NightWolve

IMG

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!! LOCK! HIM! UP!!!!

NightWolve

Weird one off Twitter, it's a motion illusion effect from a totally static JPEG, i.e. it's NOT an animated GIF! It might make your eyes hurt/or you dizzy from looking at it too long!

IMG

Duo_R

seeing this website revived
IMG
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

EvilEvoIX

IMG

Ready for the sequel?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NightWolve

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 08/06/2021, 11:29 AMIMG
Ready for the sequel?
Dear lord... I don't think we'd survive it! :lol!:

NightWolve

GandalfDaPimp.jpg
Made me laugh. I didn't get the joke at first, other than Gandalf the Grey/Pimp likes Asian ladies ? Or watch this magic trick as he empties out an ATM to spend on hookers ??  :lol:

Now that the forces of evil had been conquered, the war had been won, Gandalf returned home to retire to a life of leisure, cruising the neighborhoods, occasionally using his magic tricks to empty out ATMs to spend on hookers ?? Pretty good meme, I like it!

Tak-MK

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/04/2024, 04:12 PMGandalfDaPimp.jpg
Made me laugh. I didn't get the joke at first, other than Gandalf the Grey likes Asian ladies ? Or watch this magic trick as he empties out an ATM to spend on hookers ??  :lol:
I would say it's an AI generated image, or at least it looks a lot like one, no? :shocked: