10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB US Ver of Bonk 3

Started by unclebugspayton, 03/02/2010, 07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclebugspayton

If you have a copy with manual let me know how much you want for it. Thank you.

mrhaboobi

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

unclebugspayton

SORRY Hu card it doesnt have to have the manual.

unclebugspayton

150.00 thats a little to much. Is it even worth that much?

adolliveson

Seems to be that's what that games going for lately. I see the seller has the 'Best Offer' option included in the listing so you might get it for less... :-k  Good Luck either way  :)

Sparky

Quote from: unclebugspayton on 03/03/2010, 07:30 AM150.00 thats a little to much. Is it even worth that much?
agreed.. to much!!

Patient young grasshopper don't jump at the first ebay listing you see, stay the hell away from ebay "buy it now" and try some other forums as well. :) 

NecroPhile

Quote from: unclebugspayton on 03/03/2010, 07:30 AM150.00 thats a little to much. Is it even worth that much?
Hell no.  I've seen it sell on ebay in the past year in the $100-110 range in similar condition and for well under $100 loose.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Raizen1984

I was under the impression this went for higher; like $300.  Or is that just the SCD version?

NecroPhile

Quote from: Raizen1984 on 03/03/2010, 11:43 AMI was under the impression this went for higher; like $300.  Or is that just the SCD version?
The Super CD version doesn't pop up as often, consequently making it more expensive, though not worth $300.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TheClash603

Cheapest I was able to find this game with manual was $120, that is what I paid a few months ago.

Sparky

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/03/2010, 12:37 PMCheapest I was able to find this game with manual was $120, that is what I paid a few months ago.
i paid $120 for a minty complete Bonk 3 CD version over on Digitpress about 5 months ago, even that felt a little painfull at the time to pay. 
I know what i want to pay for these games, so i stick to that.... I will have a few drinks while i wait :P

nat

You'll have a few drinks, waiting or not. ;)

Sparky

Quote from: nat on 03/03/2010, 06:25 PMYou'll have a few drinks, waiting or not. ;)
hey that is............................ so true :P
huggles nat!!!

unclebugspayton

is there any other sites besides ebay were i can buy from and NOT get killed in paying so much?

unclebugspayton

Never mind people i purchase a japan ver of the game for $15  :dance: without manuel. Thank you for all of your help.

Senshi

Quote from: unclebugspayton on 03/04/2010, 06:02 AMis there any other sites besides ebay were i can buy from and NOT get killed in paying so much?
You're looking at it  O:)
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

jperryss

For $100 you could probably get a region converter (or region mod) + the PCE version of Bonk 3.   :mrgreen:

D-Lite

Quote from: unclebugspayton on 03/04/2010, 07:02 AMNever mind people i purchase a japan ver of the game for $15  :dance: without manuel. Thank you for all of your help.
Very nice :)  You'll have a system to play that on soon I hope ;)
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
IMG
IMG

unclebugspayton

whats up d-lite? hows is it coming out? thats funny i was going to email u about that.

D-Lite

Quote from: unclebugspayton on 03/04/2010, 12:25 PMwhats up d-lite? hows is it coming out? thats funny i was going to email u about that.
Still hacking away with this cold I've got, but probably going to work on it tonight.  Will keep you posted on it.
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
IMG
IMG