Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

Bitches.

Started by guyjin, 03/04/2010, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyjin

http://www.andiamnotlying.com/2010/types-of-bitches/
90 types of bitches. Which ones have you seen? Gotta catch 'em all!

RoyVegas

Personally Im all for number 33 (Dick riding bitches).  Unfortunately I seem to attract number 29 (crazy bitches).  Quite an enjoyable and entertaining list.  I've cum across many of these types of bitches.
All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

i attract bitches that be tryin to steal my ma...

i mean

yeah, fuck those bitches.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Third grade, eh?  The future of America.  [-(
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 03/05/2010, 12:10 PMThird grade, eh?  The future of America.  [-(
:lol: :lol:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

offsidewing

Obviously, according to the author, bitch 100 would be "no concept of grammar or spelling Bitch."

Arkhan Asylum

and bitch 101 would be "bitch 100 is a bitch"
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dark Fact

Anyone's mom on that list? 8-[
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Dark Fact on 03/20/2010, 03:30 PMAnyone's mom on that list? 8-[
Just MotoRoaderMike's

ouch, zing.

mongler

Bitches ain't shit?

Dark Fact

homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!