@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Ridiculous Sega 32X Doom Sale

Started by RoyVegas, 05/01/2010, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyVegas

Up for sale are 7 different CASES of brand new and sealed Doom for the Sega 32X.  Each case contains 24 Dooms.  Every game is factory sealed and in perfect condition.  I'm asking $100 for each case and $7 shipping for each case, shipped USPS media mail with tracking for mine and your protection.  I'll only take payment by Paypal.  I prefer the payment as a gift but if you would prefer to not do it that way you'll need to pay the Paypal fees of 4%.  If you have any questions or would like more pictures just let me know.  I'll only have them here for a few days before I move them to eBay.  They're also up for sale on the Digitpress forums.

Case 118
IMG

Case 123
IMG

Case 125
IMG

Case 156
IMG

Case 63
IMG

Case 66
IMG

Case 88
IMG
All is well. :)

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

RoyVegas

Quote from: esteban on 05/02/2010, 10:09 PMHoly. Cow.
If you think thats bad esteban, you should see how many cases of Kris Kross I have left!   :lol:

RoyVegas

Not trying to bump this as it's already on top.

This will be the last day they're up before they go to eBay.

RoyVegas

oldskool