Latches for TG16-CD Case

Started by csgx1, 05/19/2010, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csgx1

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know were to get replacement latches for the big TG16-CD plastic case?  I bought a case that doesn't have the latches.  They look to be the same as the PC Engine CD-rom2 brief case latches but just a different color. 

Or does anyone have any recommendations to modify or fabricate latches to work from something else?

Thanks.

Turbo D

My broski has one that has been modified with what looks like some sort of rubberband/paperclip contraption, lmao! I guess the TurboGrafx-16+CD case is prone to hinge breakage.
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

csgx1

Quote from: turbo D on 05/20/2010, 05:01 AMMy broski has one that has been modified with what looks like some sort of rubberband/paperclip contraption, lmao! I guess the TurboGrafx-16+CD case is prone to hinge breakage.
lol...Nice.  Actually for the time being, I too have a rubberband/strap that holds the lid closed. 

I guess theses hinges were not made to last forever.

Arkhan Asylum

those hinges SUCK.

I use a shoestring to hold it together.  I just tie it around the handle.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!