Secret Santa 2010

Started by NecroPhile, 10/06/2010, 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duo_R

thanks again Arnold...now what is your forum name?

/maildc.jpg
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Ceti Alpha

Man. Everybody got great games. Some Image Fight and Image Fight II action, as well!! :D

Channy got the Shadow of the Beast. :) That's one of the many games that I just keep forgetting about. I really have to pick that up soon.

Nice PC Engine pad, Duo_R. That really does look like it would be comfy. How's the D-pad on that thing?
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

hoobs88

IMG
Received Blood Gear  :dance: and 3 hu card dust jackets from my Secret Santa (Duo-R)  =D>
Thank you!
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

nikdog

Quote from: Duo_R on 12/25/2010, 08:48 PMthanks again Arnold...now what is your forum name?
/maildc.jpg
Is that the shuttle controller?
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

hoobs88

Nope. It's the battle pad.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

nectarsis

Camera is MIA but I want to thank (I assume) hoobs88 for teh Travel Epuru   :dance: :dance: Also a big thanks to the always generous henry for Dragon Spirit, and Boxy Boy  :dance: :dance:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

RR1980

Here's what I got from my secret santa:

/p1010229m.jpg

I have always wanted to try a TurboCD game and hear the bad English voice acting so the top of my secret santa list was just any TurboCd game and instead I got 3 in great condition AND the extra goodies! Thanks NecroPhile!  :D

BlueBMW

I'm more jealous of the bonk and bomberman paper figures :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turbogrfxfan

got l-dis in the mail friday  from my secret santa.  thnx BLUERAVEN!!!
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

NecroPhile

Thanks to Sparky's awesome generosity I got a stack of kick ass Turbob stickers, a pair of kinder eggs*, and copies of Cosmic Fantasy, Cosmic Fantasy 3, the Super CD-ROM2 RPG Sampler, and Conan!  Thanks a ton Sparkler - you're the best!  :dance:

* - gmmmpffff... send help... I'm choking!  Stupid Americans!  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

I am late to this party. :( My internet has been down ALL WEEKEND! :x

Anyhow.

I will post pics later tonight, but a certain Ceti sent me a triple pack w/ a Canadian postcard. Plus, I guess there is something held up in customs that is still coming to me. :) Thanks so much, Ceti! :)

finerion

Wow, it looks like everyone got some really awesome stuff. We definitely have to do this again next year. :)
Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

Mathius

Here is Mathius' retro-Christmas '10

/103_0102.jpg

Three PCE games plus Pier Solar = AwesomeSause!  :dance:

Opethian

ah outlive thats one I am still missing. Let me know how it is mathi
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: Opethian on 12/28/2010, 01:32 PMah outlive thats one I am still missing. Let me know how it is mathi
I have yet to figure out all the Japanese in the menus, and can't make it into the main game. :(

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Mathius on 12/28/2010, 01:48 PM
Quote from: Opethian on 12/28/2010, 01:32 PMah outlive thats one I am still missing. Let me know how it is mathi
I have yet to figure out all the Japanese in the menus, and can't make it into the main game. :(
Um, shouldn't be too difficult.  I remember just navigating thru some pretty easy menus to get to the main game.  Give it another try!

It's similar to Double Dungeons/ Dungeon Master (Dungeon Crawler/RPG), with scifi robots and monsters, and has pretty good animation in the movement through the corridors.  Easily worth a few bucks and loads of fun!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

finerion

Quote from: Mathius on 12/28/2010, 01:06 PMHere is Mathius' retro-Christmas '10

Three PCE games plus Pier Solar = AwesomeSause!  :dance:
Wow, Pier Solar. Nice. :)
Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

Sparky

jeezzzz... alot of good givings from the santas, hoping mine will be in the mail when i get back from my parents tomorrow... :) I thought i got my gift earlier when i received a gift from halifax wrapped in xmas paper and i accused ceti of being my ho ho. But it was not, but a surprise gift from another buddy.. hahahahah... i know how many people have 2 friends from Halifax Novia Scotia :P.

Anyway no worries to my secret santa, hold ups happen but the mail man is so getting a hug and a reach around when it finally arrives :P

Sparky

in the mail today...:) ... a shooter i always wanted to try and a hell of a good call on a PSP game that i would love. Much thanks with huggles there Sanata!!!

Now i think i know the name... i will have to look back at the f-ebay members as i think i can find you in there :)
Thanks a ton and i am still on holidays so this is an extra treat for me to enjoy right now :)

IMG

Duo_R

wow nice gifts there Sparks! I love Macross 2036. I still need to pick that one up.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Mathius

Quote from: Duo_R on 12/30/2010, 08:51 PMwow nice gifts there Sparks! I love Macross 2036. I still need to pick that one up.
Same here! :D Way to go, Sparky!

Ceti Alpha

Nice Sparks!!! Glad to see it all worked out. :D

Macross 2036 is a great shootie. The boss battles are awesome.
IMG

rag-time4

Quote from: guest on 12/30/2010, 08:17 PMin the mail today...:) ... a shooter i always wanted to try and a hell of a good call on a PSP game that i would love. Much thanks with huggles there Sanata!!!

Now i think i know the name... i will have to look back at the f-ebay members as i think i can find you in there :)
Thanks a ton and i am still on holidays so this is an extra treat for me to enjoy right now :)

IMG
Too bad santa went cheap and didn't get both on PC Engine!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PC-Engine-CD-RAINBOW-ISLAND-JAPAN-Grafx-JAPANESE-RETRO-/300456317438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f49791fe

NecroPhile

Rags was the lucky winner of the poster, which has arrived and will hopefully soon be adorning one of his game room's walls.

rag-time4

Quote from: guest on 01/04/2011, 03:24 PMRags was the lucky winner of the poster, which has arrived and will hopefully soon be adorning one of his game room's walls.
Rags was also the lucky winner of the most deliciously wrapped gift Santa has ever given! Feast your eyes on this one boys:

IMG
IMGIMGIMG

And the contents:
IMG

And a couple shots of teh wifey and me opening other gifts:
IMGIMGIMG

Mathius

Ceti Alpha

Yes, very awesome Rags! That looks like the handy work of Mr. Huggles.  :mrgreen:
IMG

NecroPhile

So it looks like nobody was stiffed this year and nothing was lost in Santa's sleigh.  If you did get the short end of the stick but I missed it, send me a PM so I know where to send the Crushinator.

Only ten months or so 'til y'all get to sign up for Secret Santa 2011!  8)

henrycsc

Thanks again for doing this Necro
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Sparky

Quote from: ceti alpha on 01/07/2011, 01:24 AMYes, very awesome Rags! That looks like the handy work of Mr. Huggles.  :mrgreen:
It was NOT the man with the hugs ceti :) speaking of hugs thanks again NecroPhile your a good man  <<opens arms>>

Mathius

Yeah, thanks NecroPhile! :)

Windy

I just wanted to Say great Job even though I didnt participate this year Necro. You were really on top of it and there was an excitement about the Secret Santa this year. Awesome work! Sorry I was off at the Secret Gaming society Doing a couple of Christmas Contests of my own. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Obeyed
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Windy on 01/14/2011, 04:41 AMI just wanted to Say great Job even though I didnt participate this year Necro. You were really on top of it and there was an excitement about the Secret Santa this year. Awesome work! Sorry I was off at the Secret Gaming society Doing a couple of Christmas Contests of my own. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Obeyed
Yeah, NecroPhile did a great job at keeping things organized. You were missed from the Secret Santler celebrations this year, Windy. :)
IMG