@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Boxed PC Engine DUO, NOS controllers, more to come

Started by caidek, 11/29/2010, 07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caidek

I have a boxed pc engine duo system that I don't need.  It comes with one duo controller, power and video cable.  It's in good shape.  Audio, video and laser are good.  The hucard door is intact.  Reads jap hucards, and all cd's.  $200+shipping takes it.  Can get some pics upon request (feeling lazy right now). 

3 extra controllers available.  Iirc these two were New Old Stock, they are 2 button purple duo controllers that came in plastic bags.  The last one is a 3 button blaster pad with box, I've used it for a few hours.  $30 shipped in the US each.

Later I'm going to add 50 or 60 us hucards and cd's to the list.  Also I have a few Turbo duo's and pc engine duo's that I am going to do total cap replacement on, some also have new hop m3's installed.

I may be open to trades.  A few things I'd be interested in:

neo geo cdz
saturn action replay 4 in 1 with 4m ram and db25 for commslink
pc magic box 3 in 1 saturn dc ps1/2 to usb controller adapter
NEO Power PC-E 128M+SAVE super flash cart

Also have some nes/snes/genesis carts and some other misc stuff to put up fs, not sure if this is the right place to list that.

Charlie

Where are you shipping FROM?  (So I can est shipping cost)
Also, how do you expect payment?
Charlie

caidek

Minnesota, USA.  If your in the area we could meet to save shipping costs altogether.

Charlie

Well, I'm in Florida...so USA doesn't help.

Also, in case you missed the edit, how would you want payment?
Charlie

caidek

I take USPS money orders or paypal gift payment.

Charlie

Paypal is ok, I've used that before...but:
1. Only on Ebay, so how do I do it for you directly (or are you a "store"?)
2. Not sure what you mean by "gift" payment.

Charlie

caidek

$25 each on the controllers if I ship em with another item.  I ship USPS, they are quick, treat boxes nice, and seldom lose things.

caidek

I don't run a store.  The reason I only do gift payments through paypal is because its non refundable.

I've had some unscrupulous non english speaking probably illegals say they either didn't get an item and paypal refunds them out of my pocket and I never see the item again or they say its not what they expected and ebay refunds them while your on vacation.....

Had a guy screw me on a 360 once that way.  Before I shipped it I went to plug it in and realized I had the wrong power brick (only had 1 that was correct one and I used it on my main 360.  I told him we could cancel the sale and he said dont worry about it, send it anyway and he'd trade for the right one.  Well this fucking mexicant must have logged on live out of region and got it banned (probably modded it too)and I didn't see it for 4 weeks after paypal already refunded it.  Btw I had no returns specified because it was used and a 360.....In the end they froze my ebay account until I sent them the money, then they unlocked it only to freeze it again a week later and demand double payment.....fucking scammers....

So really I would prefer USPS money orders as they are govt backed, and nobody scams them.

Charlie

Ok, but I obviously need some mailing info.
Maybe we should go the PM route?
Charlie

caidek

Sure send a pm with what your interested in and any games your looking for.  I'm guessing about $20 to ship the duo to fl

Charlie

caidek

SignOfZeta

Hey, English-speaking probably legal American: its spelled "you're".
IMG

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

goombakid

caidek

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/29/2010, 09:51 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 11/29/2010, 09:27 PMHey, English-speaking probably legal American: its spelled "you're".
:lol:
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 11/29/2010, 09:27 PMHey, English-speaking probably legal American: its spelled "you're".
\
HAHA...nothin personal against em....i've just been scammed with the assistance of ebay/paypal a few times too many and unfortunately nearly all have had heavily hispanic sounding names annd been from shall we say mexican pit stop 'numero uno' aka california

SignOfZeta

IMG

Charlie

Resent PM (caidek@visi.com), but did not have any notification  in my email of any problems on the previous message.
Charlie

NecroPhile

A word of advice for y'all: make sure you trust somebody if you're sending Paypal money as a gift, as you will have zero recourse if they send junk (or nothing).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

Charlie

Again,  no email errors....also, no response!  Try sending me a PM instead

Charlie

caidek

Fuck you too....why not go back to your own country and not pollute ours.  Damn illegals cant keep their construction supplies off the roads (flat tires), rape our system for every cent they can (federal rent credit for illegals (note NON VISA HOLDERS NO SSN ETC is $500 a month).  Foodstamps, even more.  And they are second only to a nigerian in their art of scamming.

If you like mexico and mexicans so much why don't you go live there....I post a statistical fact about how i've been had by them with the assistance of online services and you think i'm racist.  Did I call them anything derogatory on a personal level? NO, if you bothered to read I called them illegals, non english speaking and unscrupulous.   They are a drain on our system, they break laws and treat our country like a revolving door prison system.  Except they dont go to jail just back on the streets to do it again.

I have no problem with people here legally, same as anyone else from any other country.  I also have no problem if you speak english like the rest of us.  Our country's primary language is english, when in rome do as the romans do.

caidek

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 04:56 PMFuck you too....why not go back to your own country and not pollute ours.  Damn illegals cant keep their construction supplies off the roads (flat tires), rape our system for every cent they can (federal rent credit for illegals (note NON VISA HOLDERS NO SSN ETC is $500 a month).  Foodstamps, even more.  And they are second only to a nigerian in their art of scamming.

If you like mexico and mexicans so much why don't you go live there....I post a statistical fact about how i've been had by them with the assistance of online services and you think i'm racist.  Did I call them anything derogatory on a personal level? NO, if you bothered to read I called them illegals, non english speaking and unscrupulous.   They are a drain on our system, they break laws and treat our country like a revolving door prison system.  Except they dont go to jail just back on the streets to do it again.

I have no problem with people here legally, same as anyone else from any other country.  I also have no problem if you speak english like the rest of us(even if its not the best or most understandable, just show the effort to learn and you earn the respect)..  Our country's primary language is english, when in rome do as the romans do.

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

NecroPhile

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 04:56 PMFuck you too....why not go back to your own country and not pollute ours.  Damn illegals cant keep their construction supplies off the roads (flat tires), rape our system for every cent they can (federal rent credit for illegals (note NON VISA HOLDERS NO SSN ETC is $500 a month).  Foodstamps, even more.  And they are second only to a nigerian in their art of scamming.

If you like mexico and mexicans so much why don't you go live there....I post a statistical fact about how i've been had by them with the assistance of online services and you think i'm racist.  Did I call them anything derogatory on a personal level? NO, if you bothered to read I called them illegals, non english speaking and unscrupulous.   They are a drain on our system, they break laws and treat our country like a revolving door prison system.  Except they dont go to jail just back on the streets to do it again.

I have no problem with people here legally, same as anyone else from any other country.  I also have no problem if you speak english like the rest of us.  Our country's primary language is english, when in rome do as the romans do.
Your ignorant rants have no place here.  Please leave now.

nectarsis

Wow super ignorant AND insulting..seems like a completely trustworthy asshat eh?
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

caidek

I sent you a pm and it didnt show up in my outbox, kind of strange.  I got your email and sent you a reply.

caidek

I post something that is thought out and is reality in the world we live in, and what do you guys do.  Post something ignorant.  If you don't like what I have to say YOU go elsewhere.  I started the fs thread, if you dont want to buy or trade anything then piss off.  This IS the FS section, not for your rants.  I had a point to prove, you just run your mouth and attempt to insult others...

RoyVegas

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:16 PMThis IS the FS section, not for your rants.
You're right, it's the for sale section, not your rants..  Take your own advice asshat.

nectarsis

SignOfZeta

So, seriously, can I spot them early or what?
IMG

caidek

Short term memory?  The whole point was raised over why paypal gift payments....

blueraven

caidek

Wow the audacity....haha

You are in MY thread asking me this?  Are you retarded or deserving of a govt ssi check?  Go somewhere else, this topic isnt up for discussion.  Thats for other parts of the board.  There is  word for behavior like that...troll....spam...etc

nectarsis

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:27 PMWow the audacity....haha

You are in MY thread asking me this?  Are you retarded or deserving of a govt ssi check?  Go somewhere else, this topic isnt up for discussion.  Thats for other parts of the board.  There is  word for behavior like that...troll....spam...etc
Like there's words for you, racist, ignorant, retarded, cocky, asshat, douche, etc....we have a much longer list for you ;)

Funny do you REALLY think acting like a complete fucktwit will you help you with your sale...not that you care, after you get some $ you will assuredly leave (we hope).

blueraven

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:27 PMWow the audacity....haha

:lol:

Talking to you is like talking to a cement block.

NecroPhile

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:16 PMI post something that is thought out and is reality in the world we live in, and what do you guys do.  Post something ignorant.  If you don't like what I have to say YOU go elsewhere.  I started the fs thread, if you dont want to buy or trade anything then piss off.  This IS the FS section, not for your rants.  I had a point to prove, you just run your mouth and attempt to insult others...
I'll only say this once, so listen up chief: racism and ethnic slurs are among the few things that simply will not be tolerated; your statements implying that all illegal immigrants are thieves, litterbugs, welfare recipients, etc. are the epitome of bigotry and prejudice.  Furthermore, the term 'jap' is also considered offensive; try reading the rules sometime.

caidek

You just dont read the news, or keep up on current events.  If you don't like what someone says then dont speak.  Didn't your mother ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

nectarsis

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:38 PMYou just dont read the news, or keep up on current events.  If you don't like what someone says then dont speak.  Didn't your mother ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. 
LMAO again see irony.  So anyone with a "hispanic sounding" name is an illegal (and out to rip you off), and also an automatic/guaranteed strain on society?  How very open minded you are.  STFU and leave.  Try reading the rules here, you've broken more than a couple so no whining about the lack of decorum in your precious sales thread.

BlueBMW

Maybe another example of why a minimum post count should be required before posting FS/FT threads.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

caidek

Quite one sided.  You decide what a series of words means to you and stick with it.  And go back and forth in a place you shouldn't about a topic that is something personal to you.  I'm not interested in dealing with any trolls so go elsewhere.  Stop derailing a thread repeatedly.  Ever heard the term straighten up and fly right?

Are you so hard up for conversation with another human being that you troll message boards looking for disagreement?

nectarsis

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:48 PMQuite one sided.  You decide what a series of words means to you and stick with it.  And go back and forth in a place you shouldn't about a topic that is something personal to you.  I'm not interested in dealing with any trolls so go elsewhere.  Stop derailing a thread repeatedly.  Ever heard the term straighten up and fly right?

Are you so hard up for conversation with another human being that you troll message boards looking for disagreement?
Maybe...just maybe there's rules here that you seem to care less about.  So quit trying the "back in forth in a place you shouldn't."  YOU should have followed the board rules/decorum here FIRST.  This thread will continue to be derailed until your under-educated ass learns how to read/act here.   Take your own advice "straighten up and fly right."   Any more attempts at a pity party for you?

P.S. most people that have posted on here have plenty convo's with human beings here, and elsewhere.  Are you perchance projecting the fact that with your sunny disposition no human wants anything to do with you?

chop5

OMG,this is america where if you don't like what some one says YOU DO speak up.
And you surely didn't follow your own mothers advice. Poor momma.
fucking magnets and their magic.
AKA jetblue
Gentlemen behold...The chopsado!
IMG
tg-16 region converter or some weird bow tie

RoyVegas

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 05:38 PMIf you don't like what someone says then dont speak. 
Follow your own advice once again.

Vecanti

Best thread ever!

Let's take a look at what you wrote:

"Did I call them anything derogatory on a personal level? NO"

No?  Let's see what you say in the very next sentence,

"if you bothered to read I called them unscrupulous."

Oh yeah, generalizing thousands of people by calling them all "unscrupulous" isn't derogatory on a personal level at all.
So you won't mind will you?  caidek you are unscrupulous.  You can please thank me for my non-derogatory comment about you? Yes?

Let us all read the other derogatory generalizations you "didn't" make.

Damn illegals cant keep their construction supplies off the roads.
Damn illegals rape our system for every cent they can.
Damn illegals rape our Foodstamps, even more.
Damn illegals are second only to a nigerian in their art of scamming.
Damn illegals are non english speaking.
Damn illegals are a drain on our system.
Damn illegals break laws.
Damn illegals treat our country like a revolving door prison system.
Damn illegal  mexicans california as pit stop 'numero uno'.

I'll use the old, I suppose your family is Native American?  Or are those lazy drunk 'indians' just milking "your" government too?

What a turd.

caidek

Fuckit I'll take things elsewhere.  Most civil boards respect the op in fs/ft forums and don't allow people to shit on threads and act childish.  Usually a mod steps in with some decency and tells everyone to stfu and get back to business.

Vecanti

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 07:17 PMFuckit I'll take things elsewhere.  Most civil boards respect the op in fs/ft forums and don't allow people to shit on threads and act childish.  Usually a mod steps in with some decency and tells everyone to stfu and get back to business.
Most of us are not regulars at KKK.com so their rules are probably different with respect to the OP.

nectarsis

Quote from: caidek on 11/30/2010, 07:17 PMFuckit I'll take things elsewhere.  Most civil boards respect the op in fs/ft forums and don't allow people to shit on threads and act childish.  Usually a mod steps in with some decency and tells everyone to stfu and get back to business.
Unless said person BREAKS THE RULES OF THE BOARD.  AT that point they have no business being here, and shouldn't whine about others when they themselves break rules yet complain about others shitting their thread up.

P.S. Don't let the door hit you in teh ass, and don't come back ;)

caidek

I'll let you entertain me for awhile longer...

Looking back I think it was kind of funny you took 'jap' as a racist element too....most people on a video game board would assume it as a countrycode...

BlueBMW

JP or NTSC-J seem to be a better choice when describing a Japan region coded game.  We have several great members here who are Japanese or live in Japan.  So some respect is appreciated.