OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Seeking TurboPad(s)

Started by Marll, 12/02/2010, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marll

One of my friends is surprising another of our friends with a TG16 for Christmas (used to have one when we were kids and would be stoked to collect and play again). We can't find any TurboPads locally and wanted to see if anyone here had extras in decent shape they'd be willing to part with before we turn to ebay.

Turbo Stick or Pad works. Thanks!
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

BlueBMW

Might have a few, I'll have to check when I get home Friday.  Although I dont think they were in too good of shape :-s
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Marll

Working though maybe? Doesn't have to be in great shape. I can usually fix most problems with them except when the plug is totally broken. Or if anyone has repair kits or spare cables for a pad, that could work too.

BlueBMW

Oh I'm pretty sure they're working fine, just scuffed up if I remember right :P  Need any turbo taps?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Marll

Turbo Tap would be nice as well. Not necessary, but if the price for tap and pads is good I'm sure my friend will spring for it  :)