OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: Duo-RX Component Video and Region Mod

Started by electrochip, 12/11/2010, 06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electrochip

$325 shipped or best offer. I would trade for a boxed Turbo Duo.

The Duo-RX has a region mod, with switch located under hu card door, UV (purple) power led, original controller and power supply, and rgb to component converter installed. For some reason the LED looks blue in the picture, but it is purple.

Duo-RX

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Composite
IMG

Component
IMG

electrochip

BlueBMW

You wouldn't be willing to show us "the guts" of this mod would you? :lol:  Trying to figure out a way to do that exact mod (the component output)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Jared4781

please show us the guts of this mod. pretty please  :D
always looking to buy mint turbo games. hit me up if you've got some!

electrochip

I'm cleaning up and it's boxed up in the closet right now, I'll try and get a pic of it soon. Nothing much to see, you need to use an RGB to Component converter. There is no magic transistor or IC mod. If you were hoping for one.  :P

BlueBMW

I'd be curious which RGB to Component converter is being used, and where they can be purchased from :D  Or better, where can I find a schematic / parts list to make my own. :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Duo_R

Pics be awesome. There is a schematic for building one out there but haven't heard of anyone successfully doing that yet.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

electrochip

I picked up the rgb to component converter on ebay. I think it was $60 shipped.

electrochip