RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What game is in that Express!?

Started by Keranu, 01/12/2011, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

I am trying to figure out what game Aaron used in the Turbo Express on the forum banner! It always came off to me as Blazing Lazers, but maybe it's something else. Lets blow the image up:

/turboexpress.jpg

Soldier Blade maybe? Also looks like it could pass as a platformer, I'm getting a Shockman vibe.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Arkhan Asylum

I thought it was keith courage.

didnt we already have this thread, lol.  I swear we did, or was I dreaming.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlackandBlue

Looks like the dino at the end of a level in Bonk.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

nat

That is Keith Courage, Stage 4 overworld.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Keranu

Ohhhh now I can totally see how it's Keith Courage! Thanks!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

nikdog

Quote from: guest on 01/12/2011, 09:13 PMI thought it was keith courage.

didnt we already have this thread, lol.  I swear we did, or was I dreaming.
Quote from: nat on 01/12/2011, 09:41 PMThat is Keith Courage, Stage 4 overworld.
Instantly answered xD
No discussion
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG