FS: Duo-RX Component Video and Region Mod or trade for boxed Turbo Duo

Started by electrochip, 01/14/2011, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electrochip

$340 shipped or best offer. I would trade for a boxed Turbo Duo.

The Duo-RX has a region mod, with switch located under hu card door, UV (purple) power led, original controller and power supply, and rgb to component converter installed. For some reason the LED looks blue in the picture, but it is purple.

Duo-RX

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Composite
IMG

Component
IMG

thrush

Hi!

If this is still available I'm quite interested!

I do have a few questions, though, as I'm a newbie to the import/mod scene.  First, as this is a Japanese system do I need to get a socket converter or transformer to plug it into a USA outlet?  Similarly, do I need to pick up separate component cables?  (Neither of these are any problem, I just want to make sure I know what I need to grab.)

Thanks!  ^__^

edit: Apologies if these are stupid questions.  I tried to do my homework, but I couldn't find everything I was curious about....

MasonSushi

thrush

Yes, I do.  I am most interested in Duo titles right now but I'm interested in any console or vintage computer games/hardware.

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: thrush on 03/04/2011, 03:03 PMHi!

If this is still available I'm quite interested!

I do have a few questions, though, as I'm a newbie to the import/mod scene.  First, as this is a Japanese system do I need to get a socket converter or transformer to plug it into a USA outlet?  Similarly, do I need to pick up separate component cables?  (Neither of these are any problem, I just want to make sure I know what I need to grab.)

Thanks!  ^__^

edit: Apologies if these are stupid questions.  I tried to do my homework, but I couldn't find everything I was curious about....
no you dont need a converter.  Its a simple 2 prong plug
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

MasonSushi

He replied to me saying this system already has been sold.

Purkeynator

Was me that bought it. It works great, very satisfied with the console!

thrush

Cool, thanks for the info on the state of the console offer & the set-up with the plug.  I kinda figured after not hearing back for this long that it had been snatched up.  Another board member offered to sell me a region-modded Duo-R, though, so I guess it all worked out.  ^__^v

MasonSushi

Quote from: Purkeynator on 03/14/2011, 08:55 PMWas me that bought it. It works great, very satisfied with the console!
dang you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was going to make an offer on it.