10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Phades Game Mart - All prices include shipping - Make Offers

Started by Phades, 01/14/2011, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phades

Shipping included on purchases over $20. Less than that and you pay actual shipping, probably $2-$3 I'm guessing.
Also check out my other thread for non-turbo stuff https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9264.msg160599
[edited 2/23, removed sold items]

Turbo Grafx:
Sidearms - Game/Case/Manual (manual has a bit of wear) $12
World Class Baseball - Hu Card Only $4
Vigilante - Hu Card Only $10
Keith Courage - Game/Case/Manual $6
Arcade Card Pro - Card/Case/Manual - $40 SOLD
IMG

BlueBMW

Any idea on a ballpark on what you're hoping to get?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Phades

Well, I'd like to get in the $150-$200 range I think but I haven't really researched it a ton. I picked it up for $250 a while back but decided to go with a Duo.

The CD-ROM has some scratches on it, but works great. Haven't had any problems with it at all. Does not have the warm-up problem.

I can take some more pictures if you'd like.

Lilgrafx

Are you selling the games with the system? If not id be intrested in side arm

pocketgamer

Nice Turbo Grafx 16 and Cd set up, I have one just like it, I kinda wished u had the 3.0 card for sale.

Free bump.

BlueBMW

A region mod plus an arcade card pro would correct the lack of a 3.0 card :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Phades

I'd rather not split it up. I really don't need another TG16 system-only sitting around. Already have an extra :)
But.... that said, make an offer..

malicedoom

Nice setup!

I wonder if anyone is selling just the CD-ROM drives...
Wait a minute... who am I here?

Keith Courage

malicedoom

Whoa... a PC Engine CD-ROM drive, eh?

And will work on the TG-16/CD hardware?  Outstanding.

Thanks for the heads-up!

:D
Wait a minute... who am I here?

turbogrfxfan

"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turbogrfxfan

Quote from: guest on 01/30/2011, 05:43 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 01/26/2011, 07:12 PM150 sgipping included?
sgipping and hnadlnig
lol jerk!!!

sorry I got it wrong,,,,,so is the sgipping and hnadlnig included ;P

Phades

Phades

Realized I didn't have a CD game on there, added Last Alert.

Phades

turbogrfxfan

BlueBMW

Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/10/2011, 08:31 PM30 dollars shipping?!  ur nuts
It looks like he "revamped" the prices, so if that's the case it looks like he wants $150 shipped for the system etc :P

Marll

I've seen and played on this system and it is in good working order, and loads games very well. Very quiet and no warm up issues. Cosmetic condition is good as well.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

Phades

Quote from: BlueBMW on 02/10/2011, 10:14 PM
Quote from: turbogrfxfan on 02/10/2011, 08:31 PM30 dollars shipping?!  ur nuts
It looks like he "revamped" the prices, so if that's the case it looks like he wants $150 shipped for the system etc :P
That's it exactly. The 180 shipped was before I redid everything and was a package deal. The system is now $150 shipped. I'm still open to package deals. I'm including shipping in the individual prices so obviously as a package it'd be cheaper.

I won't argue that I'm not nuts though.... ;)

turbogrfxfan

turbokon

I'm interested in your turbo system setup. Do you have any other references that you've done business with?
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Phades

Well, Marll on here will vouch for me and I've done some trades on the evilavatar.com forums, but they don't have any kind of ranking system. I've posted this stuff on the Racketboy forums as well and Stark over there will vouch for me. Honestly, most of the buying/selling I've done in the past has been through craigslist, eBay, or Glyde.

Marll

I've known Phades a long time and will vouch. Any item purchased will arrive as described, in working order and packaged well.

The system in question is in good condition, and plays well, probably better than my own setup truthfully. I would not hesitate to deal with Phades.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

Arkhan Asylum

His avatar means hes legit.

:D

I got 3 things on the way.  I WILL REPORT BACK UPON ARRIVAL OF THE GOODS
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Arkhan Asylum

my splash lake, last alart, and dungeon explorer 9000 showed up just now, good stuff.  Hurray!

Phades

BlueBMW

Got the TG/CD unit yesterday!  Works like a champ! :P  Hopefully the gear has a lot of life left in it :lol:  Thanks again!