RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Anyone know much about PC-88 Emulation?

Started by _Paul, 01/28/2011, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

I've got the M88 emulator and I'm trying to get Misty Blue to run, but I get a message 'Please set 8M Mode'. Anyone know what that means? I'm a complete newbie with this.

Edit: I changed the MHz setting to 8 and now the message is gone, but I get a blank screen. All the options are in Japanese so it's not easy to work out...

_Paul

Ah! It randomly started to work now! Awesome.

Oh yeah, Yuzo Koshiro! I love PC-88 music.

_Paul

I don't care if I'm talking to myself now, but I just found a PC-88 music emulator called Hoot and I need to go change my pants now.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2011, 02:55 PMI don't care if I'm talking to myself now, but I just found a PC-88 music emulator called Hoot and I need to go change my pants now.
yus.  use it :)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Sorcerian...Ys...Valis...a whole new world of stuff to pick for wibble.

nikdog

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2011, 03:54 PMSorcerian...Ys...Valis...a whole new world of stuff to pick for wibble.
Sweet
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/28/2011, 03:54 PMSorcerian...Ys...Valis...a whole new world of stuff to pick for wibble.
PC-88, I haven't gone there yet. Thanks for sharing about Hoot... I'll have to check it out.

What do you use for PC-98?

Thanks in advance :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esteban on 01/29/2011, 01:08 PM
PC-88, I haven't gone there yet. Thanks for sharing about Hoot... I'll have to check it out.

What do you use for PC-98?

Thanks in advance :)
I forget the name, its the emulator thats cat related.

Nekonoodle or some shit.

Neko Project? I think?  It's the best one I ever used.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ccovell

Yeah, Hoot is pretty great.  Love Japanese FM music.

I just wish Hoot had auto-song-changing (or even just a timer), like M1 did.