WTB: 17 copies of U.S. Magical Chase (Sealed or CIB MINT only!)

Started by VestCunt, 02/20/2011, 10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

Let's just make this one a sticky, I'll update it.

Quote from: gatsu25 on 02/20/2011, 12:16 AMI'm finally in the position I would like to be in to offer money for finding these rare gems. I will pay what they are worth, I'm not looking to get these on the cheap.
Magical Chase
Games must be complete and in excellent to mint condition. For the Hu cards, they must have the outer box, plastic tray, and manuals.
Quote from: MacReady on 02/16/2011, 05:34 AMI was wondering if any of you guys have Turbo grafx games for sale?? I want to buy as many as possible at one time. My goal is to own every T16 game released, well except for maybe "Magical Chase" and "Dynastic Hero". Some really expensive games right there.
I want the games complete with HuCard/CD, Jewel case and instructions....
...As for all of you, I want the games to be in as great condition as possible. Please hit me up with a message if you want to sell some T16 games to me.
Quote from: Pat the NES Punk on 11/30/2010, 10:38 AMHi, does anyone have either a complete Darkwing Duck/Magical Chase game or the game + manual for sale?
Quote from: alexsduo on 07/28/2010, 11:57 PMI need:
Magical Chase
All in all, I need like 13 games to complete my collection.
I actually would like to be buried with a copy of magical chase (that I do not own yet),
Quote from: drsreym on 10/26/2010, 05:11 PMMagical Chase ---- I only need the Box and Manual, however I would consider making offers for a complete one.
Quote from: kisaku on 04/30/2010, 05:09 AMI would like to buy these games, only if complete (outer Box, manual, game)  
  Magical Chase   HuCard        
Quote from: 16bit on 07/28/2009, 06:36 PMI am treating this as a shot in the dark as I have looked everywhere, but if anyone has come across a copy of the U.S. Magical Chase let me know!
Quote from: Tengaimakyou on 08/16/2010, 08:55 AMTurbo grafx card i need (ONLY IF WITH BIG BOX and COMPLETE):
Magical Chase = 400$
Quote from: retrodelee on 08/14/2007, 02:17 PM...Eventually I will probably just mark off Magical Chase and a few others from the lists.  The PC Engine equivulants will work just fine for me....
...Magical Chase (yep... I know.  Good luck)
Quote from: Dalder on 06/17/2010, 06:59 PMMagical Chase HuCard/Manual/Box (USA version of course) am offering $400 for Hucard by itself...$200 for manual $400 for the box but will pay UP to $1,500 for complete one depending on condition.
Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/22/2010, 12:46 PMMagical Chase - Hucard (lulz... although I wouldn't mind a PC engine copy) Settled for PCE copy!
Quote from: savageone on 06/02/2010, 09:18 PMHucard games:
US Magical Chase.
A) Hucard + Manual $650
B) Hucard only $550
C) If with manual: Trade for US Cotton (complete), Dungeon Explorer 2 (complete), and Might & Magic 3 (complete, with map). No manual: pick 2 of the 3.
Quote from: VestCunt on 07/01/2007, 04:14 AMMagical Chase
Quote from: VestCunt on 09/19/2008, 07:53 PM*Magical Chase (U.S., any condition)
Also see "What TG16 Collectors Need Only Magical Chase?": https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7700.msg129478#msg129478
(Looks like TheClash603, BlackandBlue, mrhaboobi (MINTER manual needed!), nectarsis, and exile.)

Money is no object!  Last game needed for collection!
Topic Adjourned.

mrhaboobi

No i have the game complete, but would upgrade my not so mint manual for a minter one ;) ( ducks the screams of abuse )
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

PunkCryborg

Funny thing just happened while I was reading this!
I'm sitting on my couch obeying, and something was poking my butt so I dug in the couch and found a copy underneath my couch cushion! I was amazed.

BlueBMW

Quote from: VestCunt on 02/20/2011, 10:34 PMLet's just make this one a sticky, I'll update it.
Quote from: BlueBMW on 08/22/2010, 12:46 PMMagical Chase - Hucard (lulz... although I wouldn't mind a PC engine copy)
Actually, you can remove me from that list!  I got a loose PCE Hucard copy so I'm all set!

Quote from: elabit on 02/20/2011, 10:41 PMFunny thing just happened while I was reading this!
I'm sitting on my couch obeying, and something was poking my butt so I dug in the couch and found a copy underneath my couch cushion! I was amazed.
That not a Magical Chase...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

nectarsis

Vest..I'm FAR fron the ridiculous OMGZ MUST HAVE AT ANY $ crowd...you might want to reread my post :) ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

VestCunt

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/20/2011, 10:45 PMVest..I'm FAR fron the ridiculous OMGZ MUST HAVE AT ANY $ crowd...you might want to reread my post :) ;)
I just skimmed that thread trying to get a quick tally of people theoretically interested on some level and I'm not sure if I even got that much right.  Anyway, this thread is only half cynical and I'm quoted on there too, so I hope you don't take it personal.
Topic Adjourned.

RR1980

I am sure magical chase is a half decent game so I am sure lots of people would be interested in it and probably would have gotten it if not for the crazy marked up price

nectarsis

Quote from: VestCunt on 02/20/2011, 11:11 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 02/20/2011, 10:45 PMVest..I'm FAR fron the ridiculous OMGZ MUST HAVE AT ANY $ crowd...you might want to reread my post :) ;)
I just skimmed that thread trying to get a quick tally of people theoretically interested on some level and I'm not sure if I even got that much right.  Anyway, this thread is only half cynical and I'm quoted on there too, so I hope you don't take it personal.
LOL just bustin balls man   :wink:  I've said it before and I stand by it..if MC was a dirt common game it wouldn't be talked about/cared about anywhere NEAR what it is.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Sparky

its the only way..... to keep asking, bringing out the heavy trade bait and keeping the f@ck away from ebay for this game. 

To the new guys... dont take this thread the wrong way, there are so many looking for this so welcome aboard and while you are waiting enjoy the forum and check out the PCE lineup... it will keep you out of trouble!!! :)

gekioh

Sparky could not have spoken words any truer, heed his advice!  :wink:

NecroPhile

You can add me to the list of people that want a copy of Magical Chase, but I'm willing to wait 'til the retro fad is over and I can get it for a non-retarded sum; either that or I'll give up and crack open that full pallet sitting in the garage, though I'd really hate to break up the set.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

override

I wouldnt mind having myself a copy but I kinda feel like necromancer on the subject...Although that is not to say if one was offered to me that was in minty fresh condition or somewhere around it complete, I wouldnt be willing to throw up an offer.
IMG

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

Arkhan Asylum

Sorry, the cool thumbs up posing only works if you're an esteemed member of the community.

Nice try though.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

VestCunt

A guy who bought MC off community tips and tripled his money on ebay posing in front of a game he doesn't own.  Impressive.
Topic Adjourned.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: VestCunt on 02/26/2011, 03:22 AMA guy who bought MC off community tips and tripled his money on ebay posing in front of a game he doesn't own.  Impressive.
Never mind all that, he's running a 4:3 game stretched. That's instant dipshit self-identification.
IMG

War Pig

First post!  Glad to be on board.  You can add me to the list of peeps in need of Magical Chase.  Looking for a complete copy open or sealed.  Will pay cash or do a cash/trade combo if anyone's interested in some of the rarer NES titles.

RoyVegas

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/26/2011, 11:51 AMNever mind all that, he's running a 4:3 game stretched. That's instant dipshit self-identification.
I guess it would also make me a dipshit for not even knowing what that's is supposed to mean?  *shrug*

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/25/2011, 10:45 PMSorry, the cool thumbs up posing only works if you're an esteemed member of the community.

Nice try though.
Actually the pic was takin when Nectarsis came to Vegas, which would be way before you started posting yours..  But regardless, who cares anyway?

Quote from: VestCunt on 02/26/2011, 03:22 AMA guy who bought MC off community tips and tripled his money on ebay posing in front of a game he doesn't own.  Impressive.
Picture was taken when I did own it...

Love you guys!

Sparky

RoyVegas

SignOfZeta

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/28/2011, 01:19 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/26/2011, 11:51 AMNever mind all that, he's running a 4:3 game stretched. That's instant dipshit self-identification.
I guess it would also make me a dipshit for not even knowing what that's is supposed to mean?  *shrug*
Yeah, it does. You would be indicating exactly that.

Just because you own(ed) a $1000 game doesn't mean you have the discretion to know WTF you have.

Good taste; some people are born with it, some people have developed it over time...but you simply don't have it, and you just can't buy it.
IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/01/2011, 02:40 PMGood taste; some people are born with it, some people have developed it over time...but you simply don't have it, and you just can't buy it.
But you most definitely can purchase something that tastes good!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SignOfZeta

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 03/01/2011, 02:42 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/01/2011, 02:40 PMGood taste; some people are born with it, some people have developed it over time...but you simply don't have it, and you just can't buy it.
But you most definitely can purchase something that tastes good!
Yeah, to someone else.

Let me explain, my girlfriend loves wine. It all tastes like shit to me. The $3 per bottle paint thinner/old grape juice from Trader Joes or a Chateau Les Trois Croix 1959...I can barely tell. Its all wasted on me. Just having the wine around (or selling it at a profit) has no effect on my lack of palate.
IMG

Sparky

RoyVegas

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/01/2011, 02:40 PM
I guess it would also make me a dipshit for not even knowing what that's is supposed to mean?  *shrug*
Actually you're wrong on both counts.  It would make me ignorant, not a dipshit.   :roll:

VestCunt

Hmm...while pondering Roy's poignant remarks, I noticed the ad banner at the bottom of the page for a large, two-topping pizza from Dominos for only $5.99!  Holy shit!!!!  This thread has some merit after all!
Topic Adjourned.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: RoyVegas on 02/28/2011, 01:19 PMActually the pic was takin when Nectarsis came to Vegas, which would be way before you started posting yours..  But regardless, who cares anyway?
Love you guys!
Splitting hairs here, I have been posting thumbs up pics since my days in the Commodore scene, which is before you even entered the Turbob scene in the first place.  It may have been when you were going all G.I. Tard in the Army.

Quote from: RoyVegas on 03/01/2011, 06:33 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/01/2011, 02:40 PM
Actually you're wrong on both counts.  It would make me ignorant, not a dipshit.   :roll:
Most dipshits are ignorant. 

At least you are admitting you're ignorant for a change.  Solid.

Also the original point of the comment was, people who run 4:3 games in widescreen are dipshits.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SMF

Yea count me as a guy who needs it, But i also kick myself in the ass for not picking up the game when it was at It's ABout Games back in the day new for 35 bucks along with alot of new slashed Duo games not selling.

If i knew then what i knew now my collection would be completed that day lol.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

BlackandBlue

Quote from: VestCunt on 02/20/2011, 10:34 PMAlso see "What TG16 Collectors Need Only Magical Chase?": https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7700.msg129478#msg129478
(Looks like TheClash603, BlackandBlue, mrhaboobi (MINTER manual needed!), nectarsis, and exile.)

Money is no object!  Last game needed for collection!
I don't have more than just that game, nor am I willing to pay a retarded sum of money for it.  I'll come across it one day when the game craze is over.  I figure video games are yesteryears baseball cards.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

VestCunt

BlackandBlue - your signature is hilarious.  :)
+2 Cool Points
Topic Adjourned.

Liquid Snake

I dont own US version of MC but I was lucky enough to get a mint copy of JPN MC for $90 shipped last October :)
My happy meal box is empty~~~

Play-Asia

VestCunt

Yeah, I think I'm about ready to give up, region mod my TG16, and slap my PCE copy of MC in a case with Sparky's label and Sparky' insert, and pretend I have the real thing.
Topic Adjourned.

BlueBMW

Quote from: VestCunt on 03/15/2011, 10:33 PMYeah, I think I'm about ready to give up, region mod my TG16, and slap my PCE copy of MC in a case with Sparky's label and Sparky' insert, and pretend I have the real thing.
:-$ Dont tell anyone my secret!!! :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

VestCunt

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/15/2011, 11:12 PM
Quote from: VestCunt on 03/15/2011, 10:33 PMYeah, I think I'm about ready to give up, region mod my TG16, and slap my PCE copy of MC in a case with Sparky's label and Sparky' insert, and pretend I have the real thing.
:-$ Dont tell anyone my secret!!! :D
HA!  :)
We should make little U.S. version facsimile stickers to put over the PCE hucard!
Topic Adjourned.

alexsduo

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 02/25/2011, 10:45 PMSorry, the cool thumbs up posing only works if you're an esteemed member of the community.

Nice try though.
It is the even cooler thumb up..
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing