Die Hard on the HuCard feels like Bloody Wolf 2!!

Started by anRPGlegend, 03/10/2011, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anRPGlegend

Awesome game! Having a blast! Tight gameplay no flickering in the graphics! Playing the english translation right now! Enjoying this game to the fullest! Why didnt it come out in america?

Someone compared it to Last Alert but to me it feels more like Bloody Wolf  and I LOVE IT.  [-(

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/10/2011, 03:39 PMno flickering in the graphics!
Was this a cut on our precious Bloody Wolf??!!?!?

LOL, :D
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

shubibiman

What's the point of translating this game? Is there any text in there?
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

_Paul

This game is what's left in the bowl after Bloody Wolf forgets to flush.

JoshTurboTrollX

Bloody Wolf and Die Hard were once thought to be twins, but then after further research the doctor realized that Die Hard was just the afterbirth....

Quote from: guest on 03/10/2011, 04:45 PMThis game is what's left in the bowl after Bloody Wolf forgets to flush.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

anRPGlegend

Yeah Bruce has many lines in the PC Engine game. I will upload some screens tonight. They should have brought this out in the U.S. as BLOODY WOLF 2

ParanoiaDragon

I do recall once in the rumor section (Quarterman or something?) of EGM, them talking about NEC(or maybe it was TTI?) getting a bunch of movie based games on the Turbo, like Aliens, Terminator, etc.  Maybe this is one of the ones they were going to release??
IMG

Senshi

Aliens would be awesome. Wasn't one of the game developers on the forums planning to make a pc engine version of this?
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

anRPGlegend

I cant pass the level 3 maze i quit

the ENGLISH TEXT does nothing to ease the pain!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: anRPGlegend on 03/18/2011, 09:17 PMI cant pass the level 3 maze i quit

the ENGLISH TEXT does nothing to ease the pain!
did you use your superior English skills to translate the game, with that very large one man team that did Debiruman?
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

exodus

I love die hard for no good reason. the hardest bit is when you have to fight the dude that shoots the missiles that kill your platforms - you have to plan carefully or your bullets won't reach him anymore!

I spent three consecutive nights trying to beat this last year...

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Senshi on 03/14/2011, 12:47 PMAliens would be awesome. Wasn't one of the game developers on the forums planning to make a pc engine version of this?
Yeah, Nod/Old Rover has said he's tinkering with the idea with his professional PC Engine company Eponasoft, but, it's still unsure for now.  Right now(well, once Mysterious Song's code & packaging, etc. is complete) he's working on that platformer hack n slash game under the Eponasoft label.
IMG

Otaking

For me Die Hard is one of the PC Engine hidden gems.  
Previously I had always dismissed it because of poor reviews and that it was a Pack In Video game.
Nearly all other similar era Pack In Video PCE games had been supremely shit.
I'm not saying Die Hard is super league good, just that in my opinion from what I've played it's a a decent game, I'd rate it 8/10.

FTW! =
IMG
"I hates teh Super Famicom ahhh........."

Edit: I've not beaten it though, I get stuck in the same place where it seems everyone else does,
will have to pop over to Game FAQs to see if there's a guide to get past that bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

I don't think I own this HuCard. In fact, I know I don't.

If anyone wants to sell it to me, go for it :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG