OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Word association thread

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 03/11/2011, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

synbiosfan

MrFulci

Quote from: synbiosfan on 08/30/2014, 07:04 AMbelieving
Spin Doctors

*Edited since I posted an incorrect movie title, related to the above post, though the band (Journey) was familiar in the former film..
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

johnnymad

MrFulci

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

HailingTheThings

IMG

MrFulci

Bed sore.

(Good job, I heard that song the day Chris died. The radio station did it as a joke, yet tribute, at the same time.)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: MrFulci on 08/30/2014, 06:35 PMBed sore.

(Good job, I heard that song the day Chris died. The radio station did it as a joke, yet tribute, at the same time.)
I remember a local radio station here doing the same thing, but meant it as a serious tribute. The personality sounded like he was tearing up just talking about it before it played.
IMG

bob

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MrFulci

esteban

MrFulci

esteban

MrFulci

Quote from: esteban on 08/30/2014, 07:28 PMRetardant.
"Drunk Dad"

Nekro's not here to over-ride me;

A way to stay away from alcohol - Retardant. Makes one feel... OLDER.

Skip to 45 seconds.

esteban

Quote from: MrFulci on 08/30/2014, 07:57 PM
Quote from: esteban on 08/30/2014, 07:28 PMRetardant.
"Drunk Dad"

Nekro's not here to over-ride me;

A way to stay away from alcohol - Retardant. Makes one feel... OLDER.

Skip to 45 seconds.
You can't skip KitH.  :pcgs:

Rite of Passage

MrFulci

Peruse.

(Putting this thread back on track. Someone mentioned to me earlier that week, during conversation on the phone, the word, "Peruse". It was used not in reference to the clip, but when I heard the word, I  began chuckling, which halted the conversation, because that skit came to mind. I was asked why I was chuckling, and not to derail that conversation much, I just said, "It's just not a word I hear that often anymore, it has to do with an old conversation with that word, anyway, what were you saying?".)

johnnymad

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnymad

o.pwuaioc

jtucci31

o.pwuaioc

albatross

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

HailingTheThings

IMG

bob

ToyMachine78

HailingTheThings

IMG

johnnymad

bob

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

elderbroom

Who you callin' cracker ?

naggers   (gotta love South Park)

IMG
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dicer

o.pwuaioc

synbiosfan

Dicer

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Ayce

Political Correctness Everywhere

johnnymad

ToyMachine78

esteban

bob

synbiosfan

Quote from: galam on 09/10/2014, 12:05 PManal log ass
Beavis & Butthead huh huh huh huh huh

MrFulci

...sexual assault with a Concrete Dildo?!?

esteban

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

synbiosfan

jtucci31